Chapter 6(Torture Continuation)

Explicit Torture- Don’t read if not comfortable. Not essential to rest of story to understand. Again, this is dark and brutal. DO NOT READ if it makes you uncomfortable.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah I am, and your about to be the monster’s pet.” Dabi smirked and kissed Midoriya again. Midoriya tried to fight against the kiss, but Dabi grabbed his face and squeezed his cheeks, making him open his mouth to allow Dabi inside. Dabi forced his tongue in and swirled it around, chasing every corner. Midoriya moaned weakly and tried to pull away, but Dabi was too strong. After a moment he finally pulls away and a line of saliva connects their lips. Midoriya panted and cried more, hating every second of this. Dabi grabbed his chin with his pointer finger and thumb and forced him to look up at him.

“What a cute thing~ and you taste so sweet~” Dabi chuckled and looked at him, tilting his head slightly while studying his features.

“Stay away from me!” Midoriya screamed and jerked his head away from Dabi’s hand. Dabi just laughed and smirked.

“That little fire will burn out quickly, and I for one cannot wait.” He laughed manically, throwing his head back. Midoriya just stared up at him with horror, trying to imagine the amount of pain he was about to endure.

“N-no…” Midoriya muttered, his voice barely above a whisper.

“Come now, don’t give up yet, we’ve only just begun!” Dabi leaned down, getting close to his face, and licking his tears. Midoriya flinched and squeezed his eyes shut, turning his head to the side. Dabi smiled and stood, lifting his leg, and pressing his boot onto Midoriya’s crotch. Midoriya gasped and whimpered as he looked down. Dabi moved his foot in small circles, earning more cries and whimpers from Midoriya’s lips.

“Not gonna say anything? That’s ok, you can just scream.” Dabi laughed and pressed his foot down harshly. Midoriya gasped and let out a loud cry. Dabi laughed, “See? That is music to my ears.” Midoriya panted and hung his head, crying and panting. Dabi squatted down in front of him and lit his finger on fire.

“I wonder what your boyfriend with think if I mark you as my own. Wanna find out?” Dabi chuckled and started to burn Midoriya’s shorts, slowly moving up his leg to his crotch.

“No…no please don’t, please!” Midoriya screamed and winced as he felt the fire burn him. Dabi stopped before the crotch of his shorts could reveal anything, he went into his pocket and pulled out a small pocketknife. Midoriya whimpered and shook his head while Dabi slowly brough the knife up to Midoriya’s thigh. He started carving his name into Midoriya’s inner thigh in small letters. Midoriya threw his head back and screamed and cried.

“Stop! Stop it!” He pleaded and screamed, his legs jolting, trying to escape the pain. Dabi just laughed and carved deeper.

“I’ll have to go over it a few times, make sure it really scars.” Dabi chuckled as he pulled back, smiling at his name in Midoriya’s skin. Midoriya closed his eyes and whimpered. This can’t be happening, this isn’t happening…. He thought. Dabi stood and then threw a hard punch into Midoriya’s stomach, throwing his head forward as he coughed, spitting out a little bit of blood. Dabi smiled and continued hitting him, in the gut, in the face, wherever he could. He was relentless, throwing punch after punch until Midoriya began to barely make a sound. Dabi finally stopped after a few minutes, grabbing a handful of Midoriya’s hair and forcing his head up. Midoriya didn’t react, his expression was blank, and his eyes were hazy.

“Awe, are you broken already? Come on now, I’m not done playing with you.” Dabi snicked and knelt in front of him again, pulling Midoriya’s hips forward to the edge of the chair and burning off the rest of the clothes that was covering his dick. Midoriya whimpered and shook his head slowly. Dabi smiled up at him and teased his hole with a finger. Midoriya gasped and whimpered.

“No…please don’t…” His voice was broken and desperate.

“Well since you asked nicely…” Dabi smiled and shoved two fingers in. Midoriya’s eyes widened as he tried to pull away. Dabi put his other hand on Midoriya’s thigh and activated his quirk every time Midoriya squirmed. His fingers moved faster and rougher, making Midoriya gasp and cry as he held back his moans. Soon a red handprint started to burn into Midoriya’s thigh. Midoriya squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip harshly. Dabi didn’t like that he was trying to muffle his sounds, so he added a third finger and started moving harshly again. Midoriya let out a pitiful squeak and bit his lip, closing his eyes tightly. Dabi loved the sight in front of him, and he felt himself getting harder with every whimper and cry.
Eventually he couldn’t take it anymore, he pulled his fingers out and stood over Midoriya, legs on either side of the chair. He pulled his dick out and grabbed Midoriya’s head by his hair. He whimpered and turned his face away earning a hard slap.
“Suck it.” Dabi demanded and forced his way into Midoriya’s mouth all the way without any warning. Midoriya’s eyes widened and he choked. Dabi started to thrust his hips quickly.

“Oh, fuck yes you little slut, you suck your boyfriend’s dick like this too? I wonder what he’ll think of you now that I’ve made you my toy.” Dabi laughed maliciously and fucked into his face harder, forcing himself down Midoriya’s throat. Midoriya felt fresh tears fall from his eyes. He whimpered and looked up at Dabi, unable to move. Dabi thrusted for a few more minutes and then forced Midoriya down all the way, cumming down his throat. Midoriya’s eyes widened and he coughed and choked as Dabi pulled out. He was forced to swallow most of it, but what little he didn’t swallow, spilled out of the corners of his mouth as he spit it out. Dabi watched with a satisfied smirk.
“Such a good toy~”

Dabi used Midoriya as his own cum dump for several more hours, beating him, cutting him, and burning him throughout it all. Finally, after several hours of torture, Dabi was satisfied with himself and left Midoriya a broken, used mess. He let himself out of the room and walked over to the bar and Kurogiri quickly poured him a new glass of tequila. Dabi took a few large gulps and set his glass down with a satisfied sigh. He looked over at Shigaraki with a smirk on his face.

“That kid is as broken as he can be.” He chuckled at took another swig of his drink. Shigaraki smiled and nodded.

“Good, now the plan is in motion.”