heaven or hell

Over the next few weeks things stayed the same jacob took care of me my parents had been staying in town I finally had what I always wanted a man that loved me And that my parents approved of . I would soon bring two children into this world that would be loved more than anything else. Sitting outside on the porch I was rubbing my belly the twins had been extreamly active today kicking and squirming .. My guess is they are running out of room in there ... I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder I reached up expecting Jacob ... When the hand didn't fit I turned to see Travis looking down at me ..I froze I was hardly breathing .. He spat the words " you ruined my life ..if you scream I will kill you and your bastards you carry .. Stand up and come with me ." I whispered " I can't stand by myself I need help " he grabbed my arm and jerked hard pulling me up he pulled me down the stairs, and toward an old barn ..this barn didn't get used no one would look here. Travis pulled me in and shut the doors he led me into am old horse stall and forced me to the ground and tied my hands and then bound me to a tie off. He spat at me and cursed "you are nothing more than a common whore you carry children that are bastards....that I'll deal with once you give birth. Now though I have to go deal with the man that ruined everything " I went to yell and earned a slap across the face and my arms being pulled higher above my head ... Travis went to walk away but turned back ripped a strip of my dress off and tied it around my mouth gagging me where I couldn't yell for help ... "Let's see how long you last like this ... What are you maybe two three weeks before you can deliver" I shook my head tears in my eyes ..... I couldn't let anything happen to the babies I had to get out of here bit the more I pulled on the ropes the tighter they became. When I heard a bang come from the direction of the house I screamed into the gag that was a gun where had Travis gotten a gun he was locked up less than a day ago ... It was silent for a long time and then Travis pulled Jacob through the door of the barn he was bleeding from his shoulder Travis pulled him to the other side of the horse stall and tied his arms behind his back and then to the tie ring across from me. Jacob was in and out of consciousness he was die. Travis was suddnly on front of me he grabbed my chin ... "You will watch him die or he will live long enough to watch you and those things die". He kicked me hard in the side luckily I turned my back more toward him. I was not letting him hurt my children !!!!