Chapter One: Secret desires

DISCLAIMER: This story will be focused on a son's attraction to his mother's feet. Please not that there will be no sex or anything that does not have to do with feet between the two in this story. If you enjoy mother-son feet stories, then I hope that this will be entertaining for you, and I believe wholeheartedly that it is an original idea. Please note that this is also fiction and none of these actions have been performed by anyone in real life (to my knowledge). The story is told from the point of view of the son, who is a fictional character created for the sake of this story. That said, enjoy!

My story starts on a normal and boring school day, after school I contemplated on going to the library so I could maybe study or read manga but I decided against it. Now you guys are most likely telling me to hurry up and get to the juicy parts of the story, so let me introduce myself, my name is Abe, I'm 17 and I have a foot fetish. To be honest I don't really remember when my foot fetish started all I remember is that I've had a thing for women's feet for as long as I remember, but there was one woman who had feet that turned me on like no other. My mom, I know, I know. It sounds awful! I mean, a son crushing on his mother's feet? Gross! Some might say incestuous, even. And believe me. I was conflicted for very long about it. On one hand, she was my mother and to think those thoughts about any part of her seemed wrong. On the other, her feet were irresistably hot. It's really hard to deny the hottest thing on earth (and as I said, I considered my mom's feet the best I had ever seen) for any reason. They where perfectly made! You could even say my moms feet where one of gods special little creations, Now I'm not gonna bore you guys with a lot if details and the various conflictions I had and tell you what the bottom line and my justification was. She was my mother, and I loved her as a mother and in no other way. But I couldn't deny how amazing her feet where and I couldn't deny the primal urges in which I felt towards them. But I wasn't attracted to my mother in any other way, I mean she wasn't ugly, She was actually really beautiful but I mainly saw her as my mom and nothing more. Most of the time it was really hard to keep myself under control because my mom had a habit of laying around the house when she was relaxing with her soles propped up on the table or the arm of our couch, so I'd be able to get a clear view of her caramel colored soles and her toes wiggling but despite all that I settled on accepting that I was immensely attracted to her feet and nothing else, and that was the best I could do. There was no problem with that right? No, but I don't believe the situation is so black and white that it could be considered definitevely wrong. So, I just accepted the fact that I liked my mom's feet, and that was that.

For a while, I had pleasured myself to her feet in silence. There where times I would be able to secretly take pics of her soles when she wasn't looking or was busy and then I would go to the bathroom and fix myself and fantasize of what I would do to them. This alone was able to satisfy my hunger for a while but it then became too much and I started to yearn for some type of contact with her feet. At times we would be relaxing and then she'd start flexing her toes or scrunching her soles and would put me in a trance. Other times she would just sit in the living room with her feet propped up relaxing, with her bare soles there for all to see. She was never shy about showing her feet then. But as you can obviously guess my lust started to get the best of me and I wouldn't be able to stop thinking of her feet and that maybe her propping her feet up where her way of teasing me but of course this wasn't true and was all apart of my fantasies, But then the day came when I finally had my first ever contact with my moms feet and it was all very unexpected.