Chapter two: Unexpected Incounter

After walking into my house I dropped my book bag and wandered into the kitchen to get a drink, I open the refrigerator and groaned because there was no juice "Welp looks like I'm gonna haft to go food shopping again" I mumble to myself as I grab a bottle of water and walked into the living room only to stop dead in my tracks at what I was seeing, my mom still in her secretary clothes with her heels on the side and she was massaging her black laced toe sock covered foot. "H-hey mom! I-I didn't know you where home so early!?"
She looked at me and said "Oh Abe! I didn't here you come in! Y-yeah it was a long day at work and only a few people where able to come home and rest because the big meeting is coming up" she smiles at me and continued to rub her foot and I could see her wince a couple of times when she would hit a sore spot on her heel or sole. "D-dang mom that s-sounds tough! I-is there anything I could get you?" "M-maybe some water or wine sweetie or you could just help me with my sore feet" I watched silently as she peeled off one of her black toe socks and groaned loudly at the stress relief. I just stood there at a loss for words but quickly snapped out of it and hurried into the kitchen, I fixed my trouser snake and grabbed the wine and a glass before taking some deep breaths, I never seen my mom in stockings or laced socks before so this put a whole new level on my fantasies, heck I didn't even know she owned any! I walk back into the living room and poured some into the glass before handing it to her. "H-here mom!" She looked up at me and smiled warmly before taking the glass out of my hand "Thanks sweetie! Why don't you come sit down and relax? I know it must have been a rough
day at school!" I smile and sit down "Since you had a bad day at work I was thinking that I should help you feel better and feel more relaxed!" I watch as she nods slowly and tilts her head sideways "Well if you put it that way, mommy needs a foot massage, my little angel!~". My mouth almost dropped open in surprise "Y-you can't be serious right?" My mind started to race a mile a minute and my dick started to get even harder. She looked at me with her brow furrowed "Of course I'm serious, is there something the matter Abe?" She had a look of concern on her face. "Oh nothing I guess I can give them a massage and rub a little cream on them if you want".                                                             "Yes please, Abe! Thanks honey!"At that she turned and put her feet on my lap. I began rubbing right away and I could not believe how amazing her perfect feet felt in my lap. I used a pillow for the "comfort of her feet" and to hide my growing erection. Now's probably a good time to describe her feet. They're kinda small maybe around size five or four and the tops of her feet are very smooth, no veins in sight (not that veiny feet are bad, but I do prefer them smooth). The tops of her toes had perfectly shaped nails and looked absolutely astounding with or without polish. Her soles (Which are my favorite part) where a little bit sweaty from her walking around at work but it wasn't bad. Her soles are caramel colored, they where kinda paddle shaped, wide but not too wide and her soles where very plump, The arches of her soles. They were nice, hight arches, with just enough wrinkles. If my mom were to flex and stretch her toes up, they would all disappear, leaving a smooth sole wonderland. Conversely, if she were to scrunch her feet they would multiply and become equally as cute. The balls of her feet where slightly wider than the arched part of her soles, creating that curvy, sexy paddle shaped look. They accentuated my mother's perfect feet well and were so, SO, INCREDIBLY soft to the touch. Then her small perfect little toes were equally as soft and curvacious. I loved how her toes were medium length, with just enough width and roundness to make them sexy, but not so much so that they were fat or unappealing. Honestly, for me, her feet were fucking heavenly. Welp, I finally got to massage her heavenly feet that day and on some other days when she wasn't too busy and we could settle down and watch some tv, after I would go to the bathroom and jerk off like a madman and fantasied that the whole time was just a trick and she knew about my fetish and was just teasing me but alas that wasn't the case. After a while I knew that I had to come clean but was still nervous about it so while we were watching our show, right at the end when it normally ended with a massage, I asked her, "Mom, I've been massaging your feet for a while now. Do you ever wonder why that is?"
She came up with a few "motherly answers" like I wanted to be a good son or it was relaxing, but each time I denied them. Finally, she asked, "You don't have some sort of fetish or something, do you?" She had a look of mild concern in her face, but not a scary or judgemental one.

I simply answered, "Yeah, I like feet."

She and I had a little discussion concerning my fetish. She was relatively understanding and not judgemental at all but I'm not sure the whole thing about me being sexually attracted to her feet fully registered. After about five minutes, it ended, and we went on with our days. At the time I was hoping to maybe work my way up to actually doing some things with her feet other than massaging, and I was really excited to see what the future would hold. Unfortunately, it would not turn out to be so amazing as I had hoped....