【13】

Well the heroine and Iran not really ever have real conversation as the days, weeks, months and

5 years has past,

She's now 15 years old.
On their school holidays
Iran on the way to break first.

Saw Ren with his fiance, since that day she changes like brand new person..
Ren Fiance is lovable person when Rian meet her the second time.

#Flash back#

On the way to garden,
Rian meet Ren Fiance [ Silvia Frost ]
face to face.

She greet him(her)

Silvia "Greetings, second young master."

Iran "Sure, what you doing here?"

Silvia "I'm on the way to meet Ren."

Iran "*twitch*"
"Ah, you may so."

As she passed by next Iran.

Iran stand at the spot and thinking how pretty and beautiful she is..while saw her reflection on the small water pond at her side..

Iran "How disgusting I'm"

She never wear gorgeous dress ..well she had to keep her gender a secret.
Until she's safe.

#Back to present#

Rian's Pov*

I saw her, she's with him...

After she changed all of a sudden. He gitting close to her as slowly falling for her in his eyes...i saw how he look at her now...

It hurt..

So hurt...my heart breaking more...

I .......

I WANT TO SAY.....

THAT I LOVE HIM....

LOOKS LIKE, IT'S TO LATE...

...

✓3rd POV

As she crying in silence, part of her soul break apart.

2 Days later at noon.

He(She) walk to her room and prepare him(her) self with a simple suit with a meet hair style.

The noble he(she) has to go where Marquess Avid Klossven child's first birthday party where he(she) gonna go after he (she) had small dish with her family and 'his(her) about to be family'

As knock heard from outside her door,

*Knock-knock*

A voice said-

Civian "Are you done 'brother'?"*smile*

As Rian fix his (her) necktie and turn.

Rian "Yeah,all done."

Then they walking in the hall as,

Civian "lucky that we have 2 days holiday in the weekend, right brother."
*Smile*

As he hold his(her) hand.

Rian "Civian, your not a 5 year old kid anymore..do you need to hold my hand every time we walking?"*smile-sigh*

Civian "I just felt like it, why did you hate me..."*teary*

Rian "Of course not, It's just if a person who has a crush on you see you like this, she gonna get jealous you know and probably I will be the unbreakable wall for her...it's better not be so close..Later in the future where you will have your own family and a place where you can be with the person you love, okey....?"

Civian "...I don't think so, 'Brother' did you felt like you are a burden to me. I like it if it's you made me burdened, I know that you like 'him' right. Brother Ren."

Then the sudden they both meet the pair of new weeds in the hall way.

That's Ren and his brand new Fiance,

Iran walk past Ren as Civian hold his (her) hand.

Ren stoped walking with His fiance in his hand.

He turn his back and glance at Iran that past through with out said any greeting and sigh at the sign Iran fading away.

While Civian felt like great happy chance to try take Iran Attention.

-
Ren POV.

Since the small incident, she changed so much..I mean Rian didn't even talk much with me anymore. My fiance changed to ' good person ' where it's hard for me to not notice..

Am I Such a scumbag..I like my fiance right now, But I also Love Rian....

A/N: Oi, scumbag! Playboy!...I should match Rian With someone better!!

After I spend some time with my fiance that brand new, like reading at library , drink hot coffee and etc..

Then when we want to go to library as always, I saw Iran..I look straight and saw her eyes have nothing ..not even a glimpse of emotion.

As we past side by side, my eyes waver..

While my fiance talking beside me I saw, Vivian smirked all the way.

That's how our bond faded as Silvia Frost become my new light.
_

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛..

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜..

#𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!!

*𝚁𝚎𝚗
*𝚍𝚒𝚎
*'𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎'
*𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝙸𝚊𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎.....𝚑𝚒𝚑𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎?𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎..

𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜..𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜...

𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑈𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺!!