【6】

3rd.POV

After 2 years passed, now Iran 5 y'old.

As Ren now was 10y'old while Civian also 5y'old. On the some past days Ren starting doing more skin-ship as he will never willing to give her to anyone. But when she's 5 she already wore face smile, that she use on everyone starting that day...

Flashback

As Iran walking at the hall way, she saw her brother on his sword lesson. So she walking to him as he greet him by waving at him.

When Ren saw Iran smile he wave back and as he put his sword. He run to her not she could even re-act he hug her tightly as she still wondering what's wrong with him.

Then they walking to garden that's where their secret place was.

As Iran walking to the tree he saw her back while he think i'll not gonna give you to anyone even Civian.

I will get YOU BACK!

When Iran sit down under the tree so Ren sit beside her.

Sudden he put his head on Iran's lap.

Ren "Stay,Don't change."
'Don't change your feeling.'

As he put her hand on his forehead.

Iran "O-ouh, ok.."
'What's with him today?'

She then start to pat-ing gently his head as she hum-ing a soft tone for him.

Ren felt happy and sad. He really wanted it just stay like this. If he could just stop the time on their surrounding for them on this moment.

As 30 second passed Iran fall as sleep while Ren still awake then he sit up as he touch her cheek and down to her soft lips while he staring at it he made move and kiss those lips while smiling cheeply.

Ren "i.......i really couldn't give you to anyone, just .....i ...haaaaa"
'Why i had this kind of regret..it's painfull that i never know ....i regret i never tell her...,this is the most regret i had in this life.'

As he look closely at her face only have 1 cm space between them. Ren made a sad face while kiss her forehead and hold her not so warm hand. He just want to turn back time..

Then he lay back at her lap and watching her sleep.

Ren 'Even though you where boy's cloth, that can not hide the beauty inside you..you are the most presious to me.'*smile*

As he close his eyes and sleep on her lap.
_

Ren "Iran.."

As he look at her who is eating cup cake, he point his cheek and then point on her cheek.

Iran "hm? Where?"
'Did my cheek get dirty?'