【10】

3rd.Pov

Years has passed,

Now Iran is 10 years old.

Haa, sorry again late update, here sometime we don't had any connection and electricity cause the electric here shut down....uhuhu I'm sad and mosquitoes keep biting me!!

Ugh...

I'll update more in the free time.
Thank you.

{------------------•••••~•••••------------------}

3rd. POV

When It's time for them to go school, Civian so mad that he can't be with Iran as his older brother can be with him at school.

As Iran get ready for school, 

Civian "why, I can't go to school early! I also want to go school..."

Iran "no matter what you can't, schooling days is tiring. When you go to school you need to wake up early."*smile*

Civian "But now you didn't wake up early though.."*pout*

Iran "Today is an apply  for me to learning at school."*smile*

Civian "Fine..."

'as if I gonna stay still, not gonna let him had the chance!'

some where else,

 Ren sneezing, he was in front the door wait for Iran to go to school.

Ren 'who's think about me?'

then he saw Iran walk to him as the carriage door opened by the butler. Ran smile at (him) as Iran Smile back at him as,

Ren "Ready..?"

Iran smile then drop the smile as (he) reply, 

Iran "Sure."

Ren look at (him) and sigh at him self,

Ren 'I'll be taking you heart back.' as he courage him self to.

when they arrived at the front school, as the guards saw that symbol at the carriage they opened the door of the carriage go in.

Then as the crowd realizing the carriage they start to gather close to see who gonna get down from the carriage.

Ren get down the carriage while that crowds of girls make noise of amazed and kya at him, after that Iran get down the carriage with emotionless face that make (him) a mystic beauty at age of 10.

Everyone included boys can't help but admire and blush at Iran. While some girls had crush at Ren and Iran.

Then sudden Villainess come to them as Iran saw her he walk to her and make sudden small smile.

Iran "How are you Aireen ?"*smile*