THREE

"Hyung, I'm here," Jungkook said, getting in.

Yoongi was on his bed, reading.

Jungkook laid down beside Yoongi.

Yoongi continued reading, ignoring Jungkook.

Jungkook said, "Hyung?"

Yoongi didn't even flinch when Jungkook kissed him suddenly.

Jungkook tickled Yoongi.

Yoongi said, "Stop, Jungkook-ah"

Jungkook stopped cause his Hyung sounded angry.

Jungkook lifted Yoongi out of the bed and held him like in the picture above.

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi said, "Let's try something different today. Ok?"

Jungkook said, "Whatever you want, Hyung"

Yoongi said, "Put me down first"

Jungkook kept his Hyung down.

Yoongi took out a box from under the bed.

He handed it over to Jungkook. Jungkook opened it, once he saw the contents, his eyes widened.

"Are you sure about this Hyung? I know that I want to try it but I don't mind if you don't" He asked, looking seriously at his Hyung.

Yoongi said, "I'm sure about it, Jungkookie. I want to try it out" Yoongi responded as he removed his clothes.

"Alright," Jungkook said and then smiled as he placed the box on the bed and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He took a hold of his Hyung's hand and cuffed them onto the headboard.

Then the maknae pulled out a blindfold and looked at Yoongi one more time for confirmation that it was ok.

Yoongi nodded so Jungkook tied the blindfold around his Hyung's eyes securely.

Yoongi could hear Jungkook's breathing becoming a little unsteady and also felt the way Jungkook seemed to have gotten more aroused.

"God, you look stunning," Jungkook said as he captured Yoongi's lips once more for another kiss. The kiss was heated as both of them fought for control and explored one another's mouths.

Yoongi let Jungkook be in control for most of the part and played the part of a submissive. He oddly found out that he didn't mind as much as he thought he would.

"You look so sinful right now that I really just want to wreak you," Jungkook said when he pulled away from the kiss to regain his breath.

"Then do it...I'm all yours"

"Yes. All mine. No one is supposed to see you like this except me" Jungkook said possessively and Yoongi hummed in agreement. Jungkook latched onto one of Yoongi's nipples and swirled his tongue around while reaching down to pumping Yoongi's cock. Yoongi let out little gasps and moans as the pleasure spread through him. After a minute Jungkook moved to the other nipple.

Once he was satisfied he stopped pumping Yoongi and found lube in the box. He grabbed it and squirted a fair amount onto his finger and then placed his pointer finger at Yoongi's entrance.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi nodded. Jungkook leaned down and kissed him again as he inserted the finger.

Yoongi adjusted to stretch quickly as he had stretched himself a little before tonight. But Jungkook took his time and properly stretched Yoongi until he felt Yoongi was ready.

Then he lined himself up and pushed in slowly, letting himself fill Yoongi up inch by inch. Yoongi let out a breathy moan as he filled up.

"You make the most pleasuring sounds" Jungkook complimented as he bottomed out.

"Hmm...well you make me f-feel good" Yoongi responded as Jungkook pulled out just as slowly as he'd entered.

"That's good. I aim to please you after all" Jungkook said kissing Yoongi once more and even nibbling at his lip.

The pace Jungkook set up was excruciatingly slow and Yoongi wanted to demand him to go faster but didn't.

He was sure Jungkook would eventually speed up on his own, and he was right. Jungkook picked up the pace eventually and began to moan alongside Yoongi.

"How d-do you stay so t-tight?" Jungkook asked din between thrusts as he aimed for Yoongi's prostate.

"I-I don't k-know," Yoongi said and cried out as Jungkook hit his prostate.

"Ah I f-found it fast t-this time~," Jungkook said as he continued to aim for that spot.

The two became a mess of moans as Yoongi tugged uselessly st his binds desperate to touch himself, but Jungkook won't let him. Instead, he began pumping Yoongi when he was closer to his own orgasm.

"I'm so close Hyung," Jungkook said in between pants.

"Ah~me t-too!" Yoongi said as he could feel his coming orgasm.

A few more thrusts and strokes led to Yoongi exploding over Jungkook's hands and in between their chests. Seeing that Yoongi had cum, Jungkook finished as well with a couple more thrusts. His seed shot into Yoongi as he came and Yoongi moaned at the sensation.

Jungkook laid down on top of Yoongi and tried to catch his breath. After a minute Jungkook pulled out and uncuffed Yoongi. Once his hands were uncuffed, Yoongi took off the blindfold and blinked to adjust to the light.

Jungkook smiled at his Hyung as he grabbed his discarded shirt and cleaned them up.

He then lay beside Yoongi cuddling him close and peppering kisses along the elder's face while enjoying the giggles Yoongi released.