FIVE

The rain crashes against the windows. The storm continues to intensify, scaring the boy that occupies the little bedroom. A loud thunder rips through the room. The brown-haired boy jumps at the sound, covering himself with his fuzzy blanket.

A soft knock comes from his bedroom door.

"Jungkook-ah?" the gentle voice comes from the other side of the door.

The boy said, peaking from under his blanket, "You can come in"

The door creaks open, revealing the older.

"I just wanted to give you back your sweater which you left in my studio," Yoongi said, keeping the youngers sweater on his table.

Yoongi gives him a look before leaving.

"You want me to stay in here with you?" He asks.

The younger nods and scoots over so that the older could lay beside him. Yoongi pulls the blanket over him and snuggling closer to the scared boy.

Yoongi has had a crush on Jungkook since the time they met. He hasn't told anyone about it. All the members knew about Jungkook's fear of storms. The members were always there for him but all the boys had gone to their houses for a while.

Yoongi had took the chance and came to check on Jungkook. Jungkook had never left his sweater in Yoongi's studio. But Jungkook was too scared to realize that.

The older wrapped his hands around Jungkook, spooning the younger.

Jungkook relaxes a bit and the two tried falling asleep to forget about the storm. The loudest thunder of the night erupts, making Jungkook's eyes shoot open.

"I can't sleep" Jungkook cries as he tries burying his head into Yoongi's chest.

"Shh...It's ok" the older coos.

"At this rate, I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight" he whines back.

Yoongi buries thoughts, searching for a way to distract the younger boy. Without even hesitating he leans close and presses a soft kiss against Jungkook's lips.

The younger didn't kiss back but he also didn't resist. He eventually melted into the kiss. He shuddered at the feel. The older wraps his hands around the younger's waist, pulling him closer to his body.

"Let me distract you from the storm" Yoongi mutters into his lips.

Jungkook nods in approval, allowing Yoongi to take over. The older didn't waste any time rolling over so that he can hover above Jungkook.

Jungkook's lips chase after the others, missing the feeling. Their lips meet once again, this time deeper than before. Yoongi leans in further, their bodies closing in. Their chests touch, the silky feeling of Jungkook's shirt coming in contact with the older's bare torso.

The younger male pulls away from the kiss to catch his breath. Yoongi takes this as an opportunity to unbutton Jungkook's top. The silk fabric falls to his side. Jungkook sites up, letting Yoongi take his top off his body.

Jungkook's back arches off the bed at the feel of the older male's lips coming in contact with his chest.

The younger one lets out a shaky breath as he feels pajama pants tighten.

"Hyung" his voice soft. "Please"

The male pulls away from Jungkook's chest and looks into his eyes.

Yoongi follows Jungkook's gaze down to his lower half.

A small smirk forms on the older's face, his hands trailing down to the waistband of the younger's pants.