FOUR

They had dance practice today.

Dance practice was ok for the most part. They had already mastered the choreograph but we were just monitoring it to perfect. They practice their new choreograph as well as a few old ones which they were going to perform.

After practice ended they hurried to the location of their photoshoot. It was about 8 in the evening when they got there. They were ushered into the changing rooms and given outfits to change into.

Individual photoshoots were based on whoever was ready the fastest. Yoongi was the first to finish getting ready so his individual photoshoot was done first. As he posed for the camera he saw Jungkook come out and shoot him a smile. Yoongi returned a smile back. He was just done with his shoot so he focused on the camera while more members came out.

Once he was done, Jungkook went next. Yoongi watched from the sidelines. He always liked watching Jungkook. The younger was very good at posing for the camera and making the exact expressions that fit the concept that the album was aiming for.

"You did great, JK" Yoongi said when Jungkook was done and came to sit beside Yoongi. Jungkook smiled and said, "You too, Hyung"

"Not better than you," Yoongi said.

"Don't compare Hyung. You really were great" Jungkook insisted bringing an arm up to wrap Yoongi's waist and pulled him closer.

Yoongi said, pulling away from him, "Jungkook-ah, we are in the public"

Jungkook went closer for a kiss.

Yoongi swatted him away.

Yoongi got up and went to the washroom to calm himself.

Yoongi washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror. He had to calm himself. No one should find the relation between Yoongi and the maknae.

Someone came into the washroom.

Yoongi rushed into a cabinet. No one should see him like this. A mess.

"Hyung?" Jungkook's voice came from the other side.

Yoongi opened the door and pulled Jungkook in.

Jungkook asked, "Are you ok, Hyung?"

Yoongi couldn't resist himself.

Yoongi pulled Jungkook into a kiss.

Jungkook kissed back and broke it.

He said, "The others are looking for you. I volunteered to come to look for you. We have to go"

Yoongi said, "A few more minutes"

Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi kissed Jungkook more passionately.

Yoongi's hand reaches for Jungkook's pants.

Jungkook said, "Not here Hyung"

Yoongi started unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt from the button.

Jungkook said, "Hyung...mmm"

Yoongi kissed Jungkook as his hands go into Jungkook's pants.

Jungkook turned red.

He said, "Let's stop, Hyung. What if someone sees us?"

Yoongi said, "No one will see us"

Yoongi took off his coat and unbuttoned his shirt.

Jungkook said, "No Hyung"

Yoongi kissed Jungkook, hard.

Jungkook's hand went up and down Yoongi's back.

He unbuttoned Yoongi's pants as Yoongi did the same to Jungkook.

"Hyung...Ahhh...It hurts Hyung" Jungkook said as Yoongi puts his finger into Jungkook.

Yoongi said, "Sorry. I'll make it slow"

They were both naked now.

Jungkook went to his knees and Yoongi stood facing the wall.

Yoongi moaned as Jungkook did his stuff.

They were both sweating by the time they were done.

They both got into their clothes and went back. They were both scolded for ruining their makeup.

But no one found out what they were up to.