3.) Paranoia and fears

Jack POV
The next day I wake up late and found out from my mom on a note that she left me that said she called the school and Orion to tell them that I'm staying home because I'm sick. I got up and went downstairs and started to make myself breakfast. I can feel the soreness in my chest from the panic attacks and headache from the crying. I get some water and Gatorade to mix with my anxiety medication. Once I took I felt a bit better I got dressed and as I was about to clean up I heard a knock on the door. I felt my heart begin to pound I waked to the door and looked through the peek-hole and saw Optimus. I relaxed and turned off the alarm, ever since my mom told me my father is in town I'm paranoid that he is gonna find us. I opened the door and Optimus said " I came to bring you to base for your safety from the decepticons and also because your mom wants me to watch you. I nodded and said a soft okay let me clean up the kitchen really quick and then we can go. Optimus nodded and I let him in and closed the door locking out of habit and headed to the kitchen to clean up. Once I finished wash the dishes I told him we can go now. Optimus said" Okay " and we left I made sure the house was locked up tight alarm on and windows and doors closed. I didn't realize that I was breathing to hard when Optimus pulled me into a hug. I leaned into his warmth and comfort and I didn't realize that I was close to falling asleep. I felt a deep rumble of a soft laugh and something covering me it was so soft and it felt heavy not the bad kind of heavy the good kind. I felt Optimus beginning to drive again and I for once am very glad to under the protection of an autobot.
Optimus
I went back to base and told ratchet what happened and what could cause a youngling like Jack to feel this way? " Well I won't know until I can get access to his medical file or he speaks about what happened that causes him to be like this is mostly because of a traumatic event that has happened to him when he was younger than he is now." Okay that makes sense until then good night old friend. "Good night old friend" just before I went to recharge I found Jacks moms number and sent her a message saying

this is Orion Jack have me your number incase of emergencies.
June: Oh okay Orion I know I just met you but can you do me a favor ?
Orion: Of course may I ask what it is?
June: There is someone from our past that is not good and I'm worried Jack will be found on his own so I was wondering if you can watch him for the day or something and I told the school Jack isn't gonna be in for a few days due to his attacks being more frequent he needs to be in a space he is comfortable in.
Orion: Of course June it's not a problem I'll watch him and keep an eye on him.
June: Thank you so much you have no idea how such a relief it is !
Orion: No problem June and have a good night
June: Thanks again and have good night Orion.

I close my optics and go into recharge.
In the morning I get up and get my energon and begin to decode a bit of the icon relics. I notice that it's almost 8 am, I leave my post and tell ratchet I will be back and then I transform and leave to get Jack. As I drive by the school from a distance I see the others dropping off Raf and Miko at school. As I arrive to jacks home I activate my Holoform and approach his door and knock on it. I do a quick San of Jack as he opens the door and see his heart rate is going up in the high range. I waited by the doorway while jack cleans the kitchen I took a look around and see that there are pictures on the wall. The picture cloesest to me shows Ms. Darby and Jack with an unknow man in the picture. As I look closer at the man's hand that's on Jacks shoulder I notice that it doesn't look realxed as a family photo should be Jack's smile seems forced and Ms. Darby's expression looks terrified masked with fake happniess as well. I hum to myself as I come to the realization that Jack's father may be the one that is causing Jack to be this way. I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard the water stop runing and Jack saying he is ready to go. I could hear the quiver in Jack's voice as we approach my alt form, as he gets in I pull him gently into a hug sensing that he needed one. I scaned him and saw that he was calming down to the point he was almost asleep. I pulled out a weighted blanket that was soft and fluff to the touch for humans. I placed it over Jack and recline the passanger seat so that way he can have some rest on the drive to base. I commed Ratchet and told him to get the bots to take their chargers out for a while so Jack can get some more rest. He agrees and once I arrive at base he approaches me and asks how is he Optimus? I look down at Jack and say He is doing better than he was last night, I walked over and placed him on the couch in the childrens area and went to my post to work.

After a While

Jack POV
I was walking home when vince decided it would be fun to push me to the ground and kick me sensless, I did my best to depend myself only to passout. I wake up sometime later when it was close to dark, I paniced and did my best to get home before my father did. When I got to my house I saw his truck and froze in fear and was about to turn away and make a run for it. Suddenly the door slamed opened and my father came racing towards me I panicked and tried to run only to find myself pulled back by my hair. I screamed out in pain as he dragged me back to the house and closed the front door and locked it tight. He then dragged me down to the basment and tired me up to the chains hagging from the wall and ripped my shirt off and began to use me as a punching back. " YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH I TOLD YOU TO GET HERE ON TIME SO I CAN PUT YOU TO WORK AND HAVE YOU MAKE ME DINNER BECASUE YOUR MOTHER ISN'T COMING HOME !!!!! I screamed out I'm sorry !! as I tried to block his hits with my legs only for him to grab them and break my left leg. I screamed until I felt dizzy from the pain and the blood.

I shot up with a gasp and sweat dripping down my face as I struggled to breathe, I could hear two voices talking to me but it was too muffled, I felt myself being shifted onto something and then I felt the air go through my lungs as I contuined to breathe. I looked around and saw the holoform of ratchet near me and optimus on the other side both looking concerned. What happened ? I asked with a hoarse voice. I turned to ratchet as he spoke " You youngling had a nightmare that caused you to have a panic attack in your sleep, we tried to wake you up but you wouldn't. Once you had awoken we called to you and I guess you were so out of it that you almost passed out if I hadn't put the oxygen mask on you." I nodded as I turned slowly to Optmius and said Sorry for scaring you guys. He gave me a sad smile and said "You don't need to apoligize Jack, it wasn't your fault." I listened to his words and could feel sleep calling to me, I forced my eyes to open when I saw Ratchet reach over and I flinched as he spoke" It's okay little one I am just taking the mask off so you can sleep better okay." I tried to relax, but I couldn't the nightmare still fresh in my mind scaring me to stay awake. " Jack its okay no one will harm you here okay go to sleep Ratchet and I will watch over you." I listened to him I felt myself losing the battle, I felt something being drapped over me and I went boneless with sleep with no dreams.

No ones POV

On the otherside of town a man with a cigarete in his hand with black hair and blue eyes cold as ice, in a black pickup truck approached the outer banks of Jasper. He stopped and stepped out of his truck with a cold chuckle and said " I am coming for you Jack~~~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

to be contuined

Hello my fellow followers and others sorry for the slow updates I am doing my best to update them and all I have now is possible a few days to one week left of free time before I go to college and work. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this and sorry for the no pictures my tablet is being weird again and won't let me paste them on here but I am working on it though. Anyways Have agood night or morning !!!