1.) Nope not today

Jack

I am in the parking lot of my job the K.O Burger fast-food resturant, I am now 16 and am a sophmore in high school. I walk out for my mom to call me.
" Hey mom wassup?"
" Hey honey how was work?"
" It was geat mom!" I stop walking to see the most cool looking motorcycle I have ever laid eyes on " I love you"
" I love you too honey "
" Oh-sho-I love you too mom Ima head home now bye" I hang up the phone and head over to the bike " Its gonna take a few paychecks, but I will own a bike like you beautiful." I mount the bike as I admire the mirrors and grips on the bars. " Are you talking to your bike Barbie? " I freeze when I hear the voice of Sierra and Vince. I look up trying to remain calm while on the inside I want to run away to avoid a fight. " Yes I am is that a problem ?" All of a sudden lights blind us and the bike I'm one suddlent revs its engine and drives right towards them doing a wheelie. ( Oh god Oh god what have I gotten myself into ?!) I thought to myself as I felt my anxiety start to sky rocket as the purple cars start to shoot at us. " Hang on kid!" What?! I said out loud as I ducked the shoots as the robot drove into an alleyway. I got off and it said " Tell anyone and I will hunt you down. " And with that she drove off and I ran away as one of the purple cars began to chase me I yelled " I don't even know her !!"  I kept running until she came back and said " Hop on " I hopped on and she drove onto a freeway dodging hits and I asked, " Why are they shooting at us?!" " There is no us kid " she said back. I held on tight to the bars as she went and dove down the bank way heading into a canal, once she stopped I got off with shaky legs. " Whoah " I heard someone saw and I turned and saw Rafael from school standing there and I said you have no idea." I backed off as the motorcycle transformed and began to fight off the purple bots. I pull Rafael away from the fight and when we here another engine come down it turned into a another bot but it was black and yellow like a bee. The bee bot then took on the bots and in the process stepped on Rafeals toy car. ( Bi-do) says the bee bot and I have no clue what he said, but when rafael said " Its okay" I can assume that the bee bot said " I'm sorry". And when the bot was knocked down Rafael yell, " Hey leave him alone !, please?" " Bad call " I told and him and began to pull him along with me to the drainge pipe and we got in and made our way further down hoping to avoid the the purple one reaching in to get us. Suddenly the purple ones gone and the bee bot appears and buzzes a few things. Once Rafeal says his thanks he asked me " What just happened?" I responed " I don't know and I don't wanna find out and don't look back lets just get you home." I got Rafeal home and I went to my own, once in my house I go for my anxiety meds and take some hoping my heart rate and shaky hands stop moving. I do my chores and homework, before I hear my mom arrive home from work. " Hey mom-" " I'm sorry Jack they called me for another night shift and I came to shower eat and check on you before heading back. " I smile reasuringly it's fine mom here I'll make you some food while you can get a quick shower and you can have some time left for a small nap then head back." " Jack you are the best and I'm sorry I know how you hate being in the house by youself." " Its fine mom now shoo go shower so I can get started on your dinner." I watch as my mom heads upstairs to shower and I head over to the kitchen and make her some food to eat and I place it on the table just as she came down in new scrubs and hair damp. " Oh Jack thanks so much !" I watch as my mom dug into her food and chuckled saing " No worries you do so much for me its the leadt I can do " I began to put away the extra food in a container for my mom to take to work as a snack when I hear her yelp in alarm. I turned around to my mom saying" I have to go now, thanks for the food and snack Jack I love you call me if you need anything!" " Okay mom bye have a good shift and save lives ". Once she left the house became quiet, too quiet I put the dishes away and washed the pans I used to cook the food. I locked up and put the security alarm on and went up stairs getting my pjs and heading to the shower to shower. As I ran my hair through my wet hair under the water the events that occured ealier this evening came to view, What are they? Why are they here? How long have they been here? I sighed shakily as I can hear the shots from the purple bots shooting, no no I'm fine I'm not there. I am suddenly hit with memories of my past as I rembered the gunshot going off as I saw "his" face sneering at me and laughing at my face as I cried in pain from when he shot me in the leg. I couldn't breathe why couldn't I breathe ?! I realized I stopped breathing and was on the shower floor curled up in a fetal postion. ( Come on Jack breathe !!) I took a deep breathe in and held it in and let it out. I did this a couple times until I could breathe again, I stood up slowly cling to the bars in the bathroom and turned the water off and stepped out. I dried myself off and put my pjs on and headed to my room slowly. I got there and sat on the bed staring at my insomia pills debating if I should take them or not. I decided not to knowing I will suffer from nightmares and won't be able to wake up, I always get them after a panic attack. I turned off my light and sat on my bed staring at the moonlight that came in from the window. After a few hours I could feel myself getting sleepy and I went under the covers and fell asleep.