Luke's 18th birthday gift

Calum must have taken the video when he was out getting Mexican with Michael because he is in Luke's bunk. Sadly, without Luke. The video is only 10 seconds long and features no nudity, but it's wrecking havoc on Luke's libido right now.

It's a tight shot of Calum's face. The brunette is laying on his back, dark hair fanning out over Luke's pillow as he stares up at the camera. He is smiling and Luke can see the bruise he left on the corner of Calum's mouth is still not healed. He turns his face and rubs his cheek into the pillow, exposing the long tan column of his throat. Soon Calum is breathing a little heavier, eyes sliding shut while his mouth falls open.

"I'm ready, Luke...," he says softly, peeking up at the camera from under thick, dark lashes. He looks so vulnerable and trusting, laying there in Luke's bed, face tinged pink, eyes wide, his teeth biting into his lower lip.

Then Calum laughs out loud and the video ends. Luke's pants feel a little tighter and he hits the replay button for the 6th time.

"Woah... definitely didn't need to see that," Michael's voice grates in Luke's ear.

Distracted by the video, he hadn't noticed his annoying band-mate sneak behind him to stare at his phone. "Rude," he says, flipping away from the video.

Luke's got a lot of nude pictures of Calum on his phone and he's not going to lie & say he doesn't use them. Calum is just naked a lot. Or used to be. Lately, he's been shy about exposing himself in front of Luke, which at once frustrates and pleases the younger boy. But this fairly innocuous message he received from Calum is not something he wanted to share with anyone else.

Especially not his ass-hat of a band-mate.

"Man, I can't believe you two survived for almost 6 months without doing it," Michael shakes his head, eyes wide and round as he tries to comprehend this amazing feat of patience. "Guess we won't be seeing you two after midnight tonight, huh?"

"Can we please just not discuss this?" Luke asks. It's bad enough Calum made him wait for so long. But every time Michael or Ashton bring up how he's not getting any, a part of him wants to shrivel up and die.

Michael sets his Snapple aside and lifts up his arms. "I think it was a smart decision on his part. This is America. He's an adult and for the next 16hours, you're still a minor. He could go to jail for touching a 17 year old."

Luke knows Michael is fucking with him right now. But he can't stop himself from reacting; his face falls into his arms and he groans.

The hickey under his ear is obvious at this angle and Luke feels a little ashamed. He really needs to stop marking Calum up like this.