Prolouge

Bellamira

"Oh anak, mag-ingat ka diyan ah," mom told me.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 96A to California. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

"Ma, I'll be going." I hanged up my mom's call and I quickly grabbed my luggage as I heard the announcement and made my way to the plane.

I was inside the plane and the girl at the other seat was looking at me. I smiled at her and she just looked the other direction.

This is my first time going to California alone, I’m already 23. Mom and Dad are too busy with businesses and don’t have time for vacations.

It's 5:30 in the afternoon and I still want to sleep.

After fourteen long hours, I finally arrived in California. I saw a tall man wearing a black hoodie, waiting for me.

"MALLL!" I shouted and he looked at me and smiled.

I ran toward him and hugged him tight. "I missed you Mal," I told Tyler and he kissed me on my forehead.

"I missed you too, Bell" he said. He carried my luggages and got out of the airport. We called a taxi and looked for the hotel that i booked in.

It's 8:30 in the evening already.

We're inside the taxi and we were just laughing. He took his hood and his face mask, revealing his gorgeous face. We talked about what happened for the past nine months that we aren't able to see each other.

"You're still not dating anyone, aren't you?" He suddenly  asked.

I chuckled.

I'm not that stupid, I know that Tyler likes me ever since. I do like him too but... I already love someone else.

Tyler got everything, looks, money, fame, talent, but he's not my ideal type.

We knew each other for 17 years and I only see him as a friend and brother.

"Yeah,"

After I answered, we both became silent.

I broke the silence and started asking him questions again. "So, how are you? And the games?"

"I'm fine," he chuckled. "I'm happy we got into finals. Did you watch it?"

"The second game only, I was too busy these days." I said then yawned.

"You must be tired and sleepy," he said.

"Yeah, obviously." I replied.

We arrived at the hotel and I finally got inside my room. I jumped on the bed and he placed my things on the couch.

"You're staying here for two months and you only got $3,000? How would you enjoy your vacation?"

"I told you Mal, It's freaking one hundred and fifty thousand in our currency. I don't have any money left." I said as I was about to cry.

"You can stay in my house, you know. You don't have to worry about it."

I know that I can stay in their place, but... Tyler's family has been doing that for more than ten years now. For 3 months vacation every year, they pay for everything I need.

I don't actually have any clue why they do that, maybe because of the fact that we're family friends.

"You know, I'd love to be with you for two month--"

"Tyler..." I cut him off. I bit my lower lip.

I am not ready to say this.

"Tyler, do you like me?" I asked, looking directly to his eyes.

He opened his mouth, then closed it. I know he was about to say something.

"Bell, you're the only person I loved... for the past seventeen years. I-I thought you'd notice it though..."

"I do, I know about it Mal. But why? Why me? There's billions of women out there, but why me?"

"Are you nuts? Of course you'll be the one i love! You're beautiful, you're smart, you care for me, you're nice to everyone and you love nature..." He said. "I know that... I'm not the one you lik--"

I tiptoed to reach his face and kissed him in the cheeks.

Then I looked at him.

"I'm sorry Tyler, It's not that I don't like you. I just---"

"I know," he said. "You don't have to say that, i just hope... He'll like you back," he kissed my forehead and walked to the door.

"Keep safe Mal," I told him.

"Yeah, I will," he then closed the door and leave.

"I love you buddy," I said.

It's time to sleep, I badly need it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hii! This is Fox and I hope you support this story. Im sorry for the errors, I know I'm not that good.