Chapter 2

Bellamira

"Bye mom, we'll go" Tyler said then kissed Jen on the forehead.

"Okay, take care guys. Love you both," she replied.

"Love you too mom," I told her. Yeah, I use to call her mom for she is very close to me. Tyler and I met in kindergarten when I was six and He's 5. I lived in Milwaukee for a year before moving to Ljubljana in Slovenia.

"Such a nice couple," she said and we laughed, except Tyler.

"Mom stop it, we're going," he said.

"Okay, okay, Im sorry. Bye!" She said then get back inside the house.

"Napakasama neto," I said then he just looked at me confused.

"WHAT? WHAT DID YA SAY?" I just bursted into laughter with his expression. He look stupid.

"What's so funny?" He added.

"Nothing," I said while laughing. I can't breathe HAHAHAHAHA.

He got inside his car and he look so pissed off. I can't, I really can't stop laughing right now.

"What are you waiting for?" He shouted so I ran toward his car and got inside.

I still can't hold my laughter.

"Stop it," he said then I stopped. "Why did you say 'Uh yeah guys we're dating' huh?"

I didn't answer and remained still.

"Okay, fine." I chuckled, maybe he still can't get it.

"It's nothing, I just wanna prank them," he rolled his eyes the he hit the steering wheel.

"You're unbelievable, Tyler," I said. I just searched for my make up pouch and put make up inside his car. I used Jen's hair curler earlier to do my hair, thanks God, she helped me with it.

I just did the trending no makeup makeup look. I also added some accessories to look better.

He parked his car outside the hotel, there's so many expensive cars here, I feel so poor.

He went outside of his car and fixed his clothes, he look so hot.

"Hey handsome!" Danggggg! His expression is so cuteeee! Damn man!

"Stop it," he said while chuckling, I wrapped my arm around his waist as we walk then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hmm... Hmmm..." I hummed. "This one here smells great!"

I said then he stopped walking and laughed.

"Which one?" He asked.

"Mmmm, smells like mothers crazy sister Kate," I said and we're still laughing so hard.

"Oh you think so?"

"Yes I do, it smells so good."

"She couldn't have been that crazy, I don't think so," he said while copying the woman's face in Possibly in Michigan.

I laughed again before talking. "Oh you don't think so, huh?"

"Well she put her poodle one time, in a microwave oven"

"To eat it?"

"Yeah" he replied.

"To it eat?"

"Oh no, no no no no no no no no, silly! To dry it!" The way he imitated the expression and tone of the woman in the video killed me. I was laughing so hard as we reached the elevator.