Chapter 4

Bellamira

"Hey Mal," I said while biting an apple with my left hand.

"What? Do you even know what time is it? IT'S 4 AM BELLAMIRA VILLA LUNA! 4 FREAKING AM!" He shouted and then I put my phone away from my ear.

"I'm sorry," I said and I don't know why I'm getting so emotional right now that's why I just bit the apple I was eating while my eyes becomes so teary.

But I couldn't hold it, I bursted into tears and I still don't even know why.

"Bell, hey Bell! Are you okay?" He asked but I just can't really answer because I'm crying.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," He said and then I heard him moved. "Wait for me, I'll go there. Do you want anything to eat? I'll buy it for you before going there."

"Uhmm... Yeah, I think I want a burger and some fries. A boba would also make me feel better, thank you," I said and tears just won't stop flowing from my eyes. I don't know why I'm crying, maybe because I'm still thinking of that night. It's been four weeks since it happened and I just really can't get over him.

30 Minutes later I heard someone knocking on the door, but I don't want to open it.

I know Tyler, he doesn't knock, he calls me to inform that he's near or he's outside. It's unsafe to just open the door without knowing who the hell is outside.

My phone vibrates and I saw Tyler's text that he's already outside of the my room.

I hugged him so so so so tight when I opened the door.

He's not wearing face mask to cover his face but he's still wearing a hoodie.

He bought McDonald's sandwich and a lot of fries.

He also bought two boba milk tea and some yogurts to calm me down.

"Why the hell are you up in 4 freaking AM in the midnight?" He asked me as he sat on the couch while putting the foods on the table.

He picked some fries and sipped his Boba.

"I don't know, I can't sleep,"

"You're... missing tita Tramicia? And... Tito Roberto?" He asked me and I just chuckled.

"No, I'm not. It has been four weeks since I last saw them, it's not that long you know. I'll be here for just two months and after that I'll come back to the Philippines and I'll be with them again," I explained.

"Then why are so sad, emotional that you even woke me up in the middle of the night?" He asked me while eating popcorn and pressing the buttons on the tv remote.

He's watching Netflix while laying on the couch.

It's 4:45 and we started playing the movie Escape Plan.

By 5:30, I already finished everything Tyler bought for me and I started getting emotional again.

I'm still hungry af.

He's looking at the tv screen and he looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said while crying and my chin was trembling.

He's lying on the couch and I'm at the other end of the couch so his feet were on my lap.

"Can you pass me the plate," he said and I passed the plate with sliced strawberries, kiwi, apple and bananas.

"I still don't know why I'm here," he said while eating. "I mean, I should be in bed, sleeping after a long long long and tiring day. Working from day 'till night and waking up at 4 AM just because you're crying."