Chapter 5

I unpacked the product, even though my hands are trembling.

Gosh, what have I done?

I went outside the bathroom again cause I'm too nervous, I need to drink a lot of water so I'll pee.

While drinking my second glass of water, my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello, who this?" I asked while drinking.

"Already forgot about me?" A familiar voice asked me.

"WHAT THE FREAK! SHANIQUA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I shouted really loud so she can feel my emotions. "I haven't heard anything from you for a while... By the way, where are you?"

"Bitch, I'm here at the airport, I heard from Tyler that you came back. I was in Canada, wasting my life on pointless things. Mind helping me?"

"Yeah, just wait for me, I'll be there."

"'kay bye! Take care." She said then I hanged up the call.

I quickly changed my outfit and went to the parking lot.

I saw a KFC drive thru so I stopped by to buy a bucket of kitchen and 10 Liters of gravy.

"Bitch where u at? Been waiting for ya for an hour now"

I called her coz obviously, I can't text back.

"I'm near the airport, just wait. It's been 25 minutes only, stop being exaggerated. I just bought a bucket of chicken from KFC and a pool of gravy."

"Oh bitch, I'll hang up. I think I saw Tyler with someone— a girl" I was about to speak but she really hanged up.

Yeah, she's a real bitch.

Wait, what? What the hell does she mean? Tyler's with someone? A girl?

I saw her talking to someone on her phone while I'm walking towards her.

She quickly ended it when she saw me and hugged me tight.

"How've you been? Wait... What ya doing these days? Looking beautiful huh?" She said then laugh.

"Nothing, you know, I do a lot of endorsement, mostly about beauty products and beauty blah blah. Last month I had a facial treatment to endorse a Spa, I earn money while maintaining my beauty"

"You're lucky your sister won the lottery, people noticed you." She said while putting her things inside the trunk.

"Hmmm, untrue. A lot of agencies recruited me even before she won, I mean... Yeah, it helped but, the real reason was my beauty."

"Bitch just get inside." She said and I rolled my eyes. I hate her.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she sits on the driver's seat.

"Drivin', obviously. Don't ask to many questions, I hate it. Just get inside!" I just sighed, my headache will just get worse if she kept on talking, I better not talk so she also wouldn't.

"You still went to the same hotel? The hell, Villa Luna, I'm so sick of that place. Go find another hotel next time!" She said after I told her that I was staying in the hotel where we also stayed in 2 years ago.

Whenever we visit US, she also does. Wherever we go, we go with her. She's like my sister.

She met Tyler a year before me. They share a lot of things that I don't even know and that's what I hate about our friendship. They always keep something from me as if I'm not a trustworthy person.

"Uh-uh, you got the more expensive room than before. Uh-uh... I smell someone earning more money, uh-uh." She said as we went inside my room.

She just finished moving in her room, it's close to mine since we're on the same floor.