🦷

Just a backstory; skip it if you want!

Your Ji Sung's younger sister, Claudia Park. Korean Name: Park Ji Soo, born on November 1, 2004, and last but not least, the make of the new girl group that SM Entertainment launched, AESPA.

You were born in Seoul, same as jisung, but you were brilliant, so instead of going with your brother to act on TV and perusing performing, you chose to study. But you were asked by SM to be in the EXO's debut teaser and pre-released MVs (The bullies and MVs don't have a little girl, but since this is a fictional book, anything can happen). You were in Kai's teaser, dancing with him when you were eight years old. But in the same year, you got accepted to one of the most prestigious schools in the UK, so instead of staying in SoKor, you decided to take a risk and live alone at the boarding school you got accepted in. You lived in the UK for 5 Years, and thanks to your incredible intelligence, you got accelerated and skipped three grades, making you a level higher than jisung.

But in 2017, your mother called you and told you that SM wanted you to become a member of the new Girl Group they were making. At first, you didn't want to go since you're doing great in your studies, but SM talked to the school, and the school allowed you to take online classes in exchange for promoting the school and being the school's Asian ambassador; it's a win-win.

You trained for three years until you finally debuted. Since you migrated to England, you are legally a foreigner to your own country (anything can happen)

After your debut, many interesting things happened; on to the next chapter!! ✨