15

It has been 3 days since my live and people have mixed feelings towards me. It's currently 9:00am mom and dad are already home. Jisung getting the door since someone knocked earlier and I'm here sipping my tea.

"Park Jisoo!" I heard Jaemin shouting my name the moment Ji opened the door. "What?" I responded in a cold tone making him pout.

"Look, I know you hate me and all that but I really need your help." He responded in a serious tone catching my attention, I put down my tea, "Who said I hate you? Hate is a strong word. I just find you annoying that's all." I responded.

"So... there's a chance?" he said with sparkly eyes making me confused, "Chance of what?" I asked he just shook his head. "Never mind that. Now, let's make a deal! I won't bother you for a day if you agree on teaching me english and math. I have an essay in english and a quiz in general mathematics and Jisung mentioned that you're really smart!"

I shook my head, he was about to say something but I cut him off, "Make that a week." I simply said making him pout, "2 days?" he answered, "5 days" I replied. "3 days, that's my last deal. I'll just ask mark hyung and jeno although they're not much of a help at least I could still bother you" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Fine, 3 days! When is the due of the essay and the quiz?" I asked, "It's not announced yet so most probably next month? I just needed assurance." He answered making me roll my eyes at him.

"Oh! I heard you're gonna be on Kai hyung's film? How is that going?" Jaemin started a conversation while I drink my tea. "We filmed yesterday actually. I'm only on one song so it's not really that big deal." I answered

He frowned, "Jisung and Karina said you're clingy." making me turn to him with a questioning look, "You talk to Karina unnie?" I asked making him stop reaching for the macaroons and look at me with a silly grin.

"Are you jealous, baby?" He asked making me caught off guard. I was just curious, of course i'm not jealous. He saw the faint blush on my cheeks making him giggle in victory. That was when i knew I needed to play along, "What if I am?" I ask giving him the most innocent look "You kept on talking about me but then you're talking to other girls? not to mention karina unni?" I added now he's the one with an obvious blush.

I giggled, "Chill dude I was just messing with you." I said "S-sure." he stammered making me laugh at his reaction. Then I felt my phone vibrate. Completely curious when I saw who dmed me on instagram

 Completely curious when I saw who dmed me on instagram