7

"Yah, Jisoo-ah! How come your on your phone when your literally with us?" Kai as in KAI from EXO whines and the rest of the dance crew agreed, "You're SYNK video was released a week ago right? It reached 10M this morning, everyone was curious abou...

"Yah, Jisoo-ah! How come your on your phone when your literally with us?" Kai as in KAI from EXO whines and the rest of the dance crew agreed, "You're SYNK video was released a week ago right? It reached 10M this morning, everyone was curious about you!" Minhawk oppa said that made me shock, "I didn't really checked the views, I can't believe people would make a big deal out of that, Wow."

"They still haven't figure out that you're on my MV though." Sehun said, not to brag about my height but I'm quite tall and that's the first thing someone will notice about me, how come people still haven't figure out? "We're here to practice Kai's solo! Let's focus on that for now" Bada unni said and the rest of the dance crew agreed. I am with EXO members and the back-up dancers that I grew up with.

Minhawk Oppa was the one who discovered me and jisung back then around 2009 he was 24, jisung was 7, and I was 5, Mom always encouraged us to dance so we attended a dance class for kids and that is where we met minhawk oppa. He talked to mom and told her that he had connections at SM Entertainment and that he also see potential on me and Jisung so he would like to personally be our dance mentor, he didn't asked for anything, he just said that he someday want to dance the same stage with us and that made our mom happy and let minhawk oppa mentor us. Me and Jisung learned everything from him and he's also one of the main reasons why I came back to Korea to train.

"Soo, how about we do a live right now? As a spoiler that would be fun!" Baekhyun suggested I just rolled my eyes, "Oppa, I haven't even debut yet and you're already getting me into a trouble" He pouted in response which made Chanyeol oppa coo at his cute pup. (This is a safe Chanyeol space, if you hate him you may leave)

"How about you dance with me on one of my songs? Karina already performed with me I'm sure the company will be fine with you as well" Kai said while looking at Minhawk and Bada, "Plus, You're our phantom member, you debuted with us!" Sehun added, "If the company is fine with it the I don't see any reason why I shouldn't do it... but definitely not on 'Mmmh' since it's a music video." I answered the dancers exchanged stares, "How about on reason? You'll only appear at the middle of 'FILM: Kai' then a dance practice a few weeks after his official debut?" Sohee unni, a dancer, suggested.