8

"So what's your plan? Tomorrow is your debut day right?" Mark started the conversation, "We will film a 'Live' stage tomorrow with SM then and that's probably it? I don't think we'll do a countdown since SM wanted it to be 'Lowkey'." I answered taking a bite of whatever this is that Jaemin cooked, it tastes good tho, "So we can hang out tomorrow in the afternoon?" Jaemin asked with hopeful eyes, "I don't think so... I need to spend time with my group, I guess? Sorry." I answered to be honest I don't have plans with my members tomorrow but I feel like we should be together when the MV is released. "That's fine, Jisoo. Don't mind Jaemin he really likes your brother." Mark said jaemin just glared at him continue to stare at me, this is getting weird. "Should we do a live?" Haechan suggested this can be an opportunity for me to escape, but then I remembered that I need to tell Jisung something so I just listen at Renhyuck arguing that they shouldn't do a vlive now because i'm with them but haechan said it can be a spoiler, I swear baekhyun and haechan are the same person.

"Ji, I need to tell you something." I whispered only jisung can hear but then again jaemin was staring at me so he read my lips. "What is it?" I was hesitant to answer because of Jaemin but when he felt that I'm getting uncomfortable he decided to finally look away. "Kai oppa offered me to be in his album teaser? something like that. It's called FILM: Kai, I'm gonna be dancing with him at one of his songs, Reason." I answered apparently Renhyuck stopped bickering long ago and everyone was listening to our conversation. "Woah, that's so cool!" Mark said with sparkling eyes, "Don't mind him he's an EXO-L. What kind of dance will it be?" Jisung asked, he won't allow me if it's something too sexy and knowing Kai his dances are always too much for kids to watch.

"It's more of a hype than sexy, don't worry. The sexy dance will be on his Title track, this is just a side track." I assured him he doesn't seem too convinced, "Ask Bada Unni if you want, I swear it's more on street dance kinda vibe." I sighed while explaining he just nodded. I felt my phone vibrate through the pocket of the hoodie that I am wearing, "That hoodie is familiar... I think I saw kai hyung wear the same hoodie while practicing with Super M but maybe you guys just the same hoodie." me and Ji laughed at what he said the certain seen of me and Ji laughing made Jaemin squeal loudly, "That's Kai-hyung's she got that while practicing with him I guess? She uses other people's hoodies or shirt a lot." jisung answered, "I only use yours, soobin's, hue's, nini-nim's and sehunim's" I answered in a whiny tone "Soobin? as in TXT Soobin? and hue as in Huening Kai?" Chenle asked looking confused, I just nodded they don't really need to know our relationship with hue and soobin.

I gasp as soon as I opened my phone it caught everyone's attention, "What's wrong?" Jisung asked with concerned tone. I didn't answer I just showed him what Kai sent me It made him gasp as he snatched the phone in my hand making the others confused.

 I didn't answer I just showed him what Kai sent me It made him gasp as he snatched the phone in my hand making the others confused

"Yah, Park Siblings! What's happening?" One of the boys ask I didn't recognize the voice neither did I care at the moment. I almost forgot soobin's face with brown hair, I got used to the blue hair. "Nothing, we're just... shocked." Ji answered then chenle snatched my phone from jisung's hand. "Woah... isn't he Soobin hyung?" he asked me and jisung just nodded, "Didn't he have blue hair? Why did he change it?" Haechan ask as he was now the one holding my phone. "No idea." I answered blankly, "Oh is that why you were staring at me last week? You thought I was him?" Jeno asked making my eyes widen "You noticed? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to stare, I really just thought Soobin shrank." I said making Mark laugh hysterically and jeno frown "I'm soory I didn't mean that you're small... It's just that, Soobin is tall? Whatever."

"So you guys are close as well?" Jaemin ask out of curiosity "They're like a married couple" Jisung answered blankly making me giggle which cause Jaemin to frown not knowing my real relationship status with Soobin, "Oh wait, Ji, Where's our parents?" I suddenly asked not seeing my mom around, she's usually at the kitchen at this hour. "Him and Dad went to grandma's they said granny wanted to watch your debut with them." Jisung said as he smiled warmly, "I can't believe I'm debuting tomorrow. But wait I need them to sign my consent paper for the files that i'm sending in England this week." Jisung lookes at me confused, obviously not understanding anything from what I've just said. "I need an adult to sign my consent paper so that I can submit my requirements." I repeated but rephrasing the other words.

"I can sign it, I'm 19 turning 20 in two months" He answered "That's your Korean age, Ji. I need a sure legal ad-", "I can sign it." I was cut off by Mark looking confused but sure at the same time. "I need one from from either my legal guardian or a family member and the files are important so I can't risk on faking that you're my brother or something." I answered back at Mark. 'Wow she talks like she's older than her age.' Mark thought, not that he's offended by the way your neither did he find you rude he's just not use on someone younger than him other than Jeno talk to him in such mature way of thinking. Mark knows for a fact that if it was Jisung who needed the consent form he would immediately agree on letting Mark sign the papers not thinking of the possible outcomes. "They're not back until next week, we can call uncle Soo Geun tho" Jisung suggested making me squeal and jump unto him carefully though, he's still injured, "I totally forgot about him. Thanks, Ji! You're the best!" Making the other look at us in awe especially Jaemin who is about to burst in uwu.