𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Walking onto the platform for her sixth year Rowan Weasley's eyes went around looking for her best friend Novah. Her parents were behind the girl with Arthur, her brother wishing him good luck on his final year and being quidditch captain.

When she finally spot Novah standing with her father she gave a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek to her parents and ran over to her.

"Novah!" after successfully getting her attention she gave her a hug

"Hey Rowan!" hugging back "Gosh you act like you haven't just seen me two days ago".

Pulling back from the hug Rowan laughed and looked over to Novahs father, "Mind if we run on?" she gestured to the train. He shook his head with a smile and gestured for the girls to go.Rowan ran hand in hand with Novah into the loud and busy train.

"Ah here!" pulling the handle to a empty compartment and getting content while Novah put her bag on the top.

"Excited for sixth year?" Novah asked while sitting down with a book.

"Excited doesn't begin to cover it. Quidditch is going to be amazing and I've heard the classes are fairly easy." Rowan said matter-a-factly

Novah nodded "Do you think you'll give a certain someone attention?" she said giving her a flirty look

"If your talking about Sirius heavens no. I'll be to busy." Rowan says while giving her a blank look.

Just as she finishes her sentence the compartment door opens and a certain Gryffindor pops his head in.

"I heard my name to who has summoned me?" Sirius says with a smile, happy to have found the compartment with Rowan

Rowan stares at him

merlin when did he get so attractive

Realizing what she was thinking she quickly pushed those thoughts away and give him a blank stare while Novah gives her a cheeky smile.

"Actually I need to go to the prefects compartment. Here Sirius take my seat" Novah pulls him to the seat and exits the compartments after sending a wink Rowans way.

"Hello my Rose" Sirius says while leaning forward. "How was your summer?"

Rowan wanted to tell him not to call her "Rose"  since he somehow found out it was her middle name but for some reason it coming out of his mouth gave her a wierd feeling.

"Alright I'suppose. Yours?" After not hearing a answer Rowan looks over at him. "Why do you look like a fish out of water?"

Sirius quickly closes his mouth and composes himself. "That's the first sentence youve said to me without the words "buffoon" or "go away before I shove my broom up your ass..." he trails off. "But my summer was good stocked up on some dungbombs"

Rowan let's out a little snort that's makes Sirius smile at the fact he made her amused even if it's the littlest bit.

Sirius snaps out of it when she starts talking. "Well I suppose I should get my robes on and find Novah. I'll see you at dinner." She says while giving him a small smile and leaving the compartment. She stands there for a moment thinking.

did I just smile at him

did she just smile at me

Sirius sits there for a moment with a smile before muttering a "bloody hell" and makes his way back to the marauders compartment.

"Hey pads how did it go" James asks him

Sirius just looks up and smiles. James shared a look with Remus and Peter.

"BLOODY HELL SHE TALKED TO YOU OH MY GOSH I CANT EVEN GET MY LILY FLOWER TO LOOK AT M-" James is cut off when Remus throws a book at him

"Can you shut up I have a headache." That's when realization dawns upon them that a full moon was coming up so Remus would have headaches, body aches, and mood swings.

"Sorry Moony" James says while sitting back down. "So tell us what happend?"

Sirius sits next to Peter stealing the Bernie Botts jellybeans he had in his hands." I asked her about her summer and get this...she didn't call me a baboon or threaten to shove anything up my ass." Sirius says excited

"Wow real winner" Remus mutters not looking up from his book

Sirius gives him a playful glare

"Bloody bell Sirius I think you have a chance. Are you gonna ask her out?" James asks while sitting

"You bet on it" Sirius says with full confidence.
—-
On the other side of the train Rowan got back to her compartment to find Novah smirking at her.

"What are you making that face for" Rowan asks lightly blushing

"How did it go?" Novah asks "Did he ask you out? Did you snog? Did you use protection?" Novah barrels out questions

"WOAH. Calm down Novah no nothing like that happened." She said while full on blushing." He asked me about my sumner and then I got changed. That's all."

Novah sighed." You have to admit he got good looking didnt he."

Without thinking Rowan says "Yes" when she realized it was to late Novah already gasped.

"YOU LIKE SIRIUS BLACK-" she was cut off when Rowan smacked a hand over her mouth

"Quiet! And no I don't, all I did was agree with what you said." All Novah did was smile

"What ever you say. I'm going to take a nap wake me when we arrive." Novah says while sitting down getting situated

"Ok sweet dreams" Rowan says while opening up her book back where are left off. But she couldn't concentrate because a certain shaggy hair gryffindor kept clouding her thoughts.

══════════════════

AN-
Omg first chapter is a wrap. Let me know what you guys think. I don't have an update schedule at the moment but predicting it will be every few days.