𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

Walking down the hall to get back to her dorm Rowan wasn't crying or sad. She felt lead on. "Rowan wait up" Novah called speed-walking alongside Lily

"I cant believe him!" Rowan said stopping in her tracks turning to face the girls, who were out of breath. "I mean seriously asking me on a date and inviting me to a party that you kiss another girl at."

"Rowan, listen. Sirius really likes you. I mean he has liked you since first year. I just can't seem to think that he would kiss Scarlett.

Maybe try talking to him and asking him what happened." Lily suggested not fully convinced her friend would kiss a girl he never talks to.

"But Lily, we saw it with our own eyes I-..." Rowan trailed off frustrated. "Maybe you're right. Do you think he is still at the party?"

"No actually he is probably by the black lake. It's where he goes when he is upset." Lily shrugged.

"Okay I'll see you a lot later." Rowan said, sighing , turning the direction of the black lake. With the only sound of her heels clicking Rowan was walking until a voice stopped her.

"Weasley waited up to a minute." Scarlett said starting to catch up with the red-head

"What do you want?" Rowan sneered coming face to face with the girl.

"Just listen. Before you go and find Sirius to yell at him I need to tell you something. Drew and I made a plan to stop whatever was happening with you and Sirius. Now right now I regret that. I should've just been mature." Scarlett said looking down at her feet.

Rowan stared at the girl in front of her who had a genuine look of apology. "Why? Why would you want to do this? Do you like Sirius?" Rowan asked, looking at her hands.

Scarlett sighed before looking up at the ceiling. "No.. I like you. What Sirius smelled in his amortentia I smelled." the girl said before looking down. "I know you'll never like me back but I wanted to say I'm sorry and for you not to blow up on Sirius." she chuckled

Rowan just stared for a moment. "Thank you for being honest Scarlett. And I'm sure you're gonna find someone who likes you how you like me." she said, grabbing Scarlett's hand and giving it a squeeze.

Scarlett smiled. "I'm gonna head back. Go get your man." she said before letting go of her hand and heading towards the Gryffindor common room

Sirius took a inhale of his cigarette staring at the forest in front of him. The rain soaked his clothes but he could care less.

"Sirius." a voice from behind him said.

He turned around to see Rowan soaked in rain staring at him. "Hey please let me explain-"

Sirius couldn't finish his sentence because she smashed her lips into his. He melted into it
putting his hands on her hips.

 He melted into it putting his hands on her hips

"I know what happened." Rowan said against his lips

"I was gonna do this earlier but, Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Sirius asked, leaning his forehead against hers.

Rowan giggled before nodding her head. "I was wondering when you were gonna ask that." she said before going in to connect their lips again.

══════════════════

A couple months passed and Sirius and Rowan's relationship was going great. Now in the library she sat next to him studying for her owls.

"This is bloody stupid." Sirius groaned. "I don't understand how you study."

Rowan laughed at him and was about to answer but was interrupted by a small voice.

"Ms Weasley, Mr Black, Dumbledore wants you in his office." a second year told the older kids before walking away.

Sirius and Rowan shared a look before packing up their stuff and walking hand in hand to Dumbledore office.

"Lemon-drops," Rowan said to the statue at the head of Dumbledore's office. After opening her and Sirius stepped into his office to find Lily, Novah, Remus, James, Peter, Molly Prewett and her brothers Gideon and Fabian Prewett, Alice Fortescue, Frank Longbottom, and her brother all scattered around the office.

"What's going on?" Sirius asked to no one in particular

"That's what we're trying to figure out." James said putting his arm around Lily to which she shrugged off

"Is everyone here?" Dumbledore asked, coming out of the shadows of his office. "Aw great, looks like it. Now you're probably wondering why I asked you all here today." everyone nodded their heads. "What we discuss in this room has to stay within these walls." he said gesturing to the office. "Now has anyone heard of

The Order of the Phoenix?"

══════════════════