Bio

Name: Merlin last name unknown

Race: Awoken.

Armor

Class: Warlock hunter hybrid. His abilities are a mix of hunter and warlock powers the supers are often hybrids of of hunter and warlock supers making him very versatile in battle.

Appearance: Looks like a blue skin glowing eyed version of Inosuke from demon slayer so he gets a lot of comments of people thinking he's a girl especially with his robes.

Abilities.

Merlin is an expert swordsman so melee often influences his hybrid supers .

Seraph: Gunslinger Dawnblade fusion.

Super: Blade Orchestra. Summon six flaming blades and wings holding two blades and the other 4 float. His floating blades can be manipulated like they were part of his own body as long range melee weapons or use his many formations with varying attacks or swing the held swords for widespread destruction. Also can use radiance and well of radiance and golden gun and regular day break.

All other abilities are the same in the game except for supers.

Aditional abilities:

Can summon his day break sword for melee combat.

Flamethrower: Release a stream of solar fire can be combined with 

Shadow realm walker: 

 Rupture maker: Can summon a great sword modeled off of falling guillotine that can shoot of smaller novabombs, teathers, deadfall anchors, or full nova bombs from the tip, can also create ruptures to enter a void world then exit by making another portal only he can enter the void world if someone enters the rupture it's just a portal. If full nova bombs or deadfall anchors are used the whole super is used up. Can also use the other void walker and nightstalker supers.

Can use all hunter and warlock abilities.

Additional Abilities.

Can passively drain strength from his opponent while fighting.

Can steal quirks by draining lifeforce.

Can concentrate nova warp explosions through his fists.

Stromdancer.

Storm staff: Arc strider staff can be used for melee combat or fire long range arc lasers. Can use other supers.

Additional abilities

Can still blink.

Frost reaper.

Blizzard Sythe: 2 headed sycthe swing on side to freeze and fire winter's wrath shots swing the other to shatter. Can use the other supers

Additional abilities.

Rift uses frost pulse, dodge uses winter's shroud.

has the aspects for both classes.