Prologue: The Mission

Merlin POV 

I walk into the vanguard war room the helm Zavala called me about the cabal on nessus I've been dealing with them since 5 weeks ago when the truce went bad. Zavala currently was not there so he spoke through a hologram on the war table.

Zavala: Guardian we've had reports of the cabal near the well of flame on nessus again reports of a centurion wearing caitl's colors also came in there are not many cabal there so this could be just a one guardian mission but just in case 2 unpair...

Zavala: Guardian we've had reports of the cabal near the well of flame on nessus again reports of a centurion wearing caitl's colors also came in there are not many cabal there so this could be just a one guardian mission but just in case 2 unpaired ghost as large amounts of interdimentional activity has been picked up.

Me: Yes sir I understand.

The meeting ended and I head to the hangar and get in queen of hearts and fly to nessus and Land in the cistern and summon my sparrow burnout and drive to the well of flame Zavala was right there was not much cabal just a few legionaries, phalenxes, a centurion, and some psions I take them out easily with my weapons not needing to use my abilities. I run into the spire and into the main room were I encounter a huge centurion and a bunch more cabal.

 I run into the spire and into the main room were I encounter a huge centurion and a bunch more cabal

But with Caitl's colors

Huge centurion: Well well well if it isn't the hero of the red war and the last city's symbol of hop Merlin fitting for you to be killed by the pride of red legion engineering I primus Tu'un or you can simply call me by my nickname the name of the most powerful weapon of the red legion the Almighty.

Me: Well it doesn't matter what I call cuz this whole operation is about to go down.

I fire a Ticuus divination shot at the device behind him.

Almighty: NO I mean thank you you just activated my portal.

All the cabal start laughing as the portal begins to glow and the jump in.

Me: Why would you make a portal mechanism that to activates on destruction! Son Of A-

The Portal shines bright then the whole room is engulfed in the light and now nothing is left but the portal.

MHA world USJ Izuku POV.

We were surrounded by villains so many all with quirks that are suited for water this is bad.