Chapter 9

Asiyahs POV

Today is the last day of school before winter break and thank god! I'm sooo sick of coming to school with these fake ass people🙄 I just wanna spend time with my family and my boo🥰 I can't believe I'm even saying this lol but me and Kent are getting closer and closer everyday!

Kian- Hey..

I turned around closing my locker and he stood there smiling at me I gave him a small smile

Siyah- uhhh hi...

Kian- I just wanted to say yu look really pretty today.... I like when yu wear your hair in a ponytail

Siyah- Thanks....

I said and he turned to walk away... this kid is soo weird y'all! I shook it off walking to class and got started with my day!

Diamond - so what chall doin on break?

Lotus- Me and siyah down Crenshaw with it right cousy?

Siyah- yup!

I said smirking and I noticed how tracey was lookin and something about her vibe just was off yall!

Tracey- yu talk to Kent?

I looked at lotus and then back at her because who told her that? And why would that be her business

Siyah - why?

Tracey- just thought chu should know we dated a year ago!

Lotus- Ughh Tracey don't start! Yu still hung up on that?

Siyah- wait what?!

Tracey- me and Kent dated! I lost my virginity to him! Now If yu still wanna date him that's cool!

Siyah- I never said we dated!

I said with attitude and she rolled her eyes at me but I didn't care this is why I told y'all this bitch ain't my friend and never will be! She's one of those hating ass bitches that does nothing but plot on everything the next person has I honestly don't know why lotus hangs with her!

Lotus- even if siyah was dating him soo what it was a year ago Tracey yu needa let it go!

Diamond- forreal! Yu hanging on to some dick from last year girl relax

She said laughing and lotus laughed too but I didn't even crack a smile Tracey got mad walking away and they kept laughing.

Lotus- oh come on cousy now yu mad too?

Siyah- why would yu hook me up with Kent knowing she had em?

Lotus- uhhhh I didn't hook anybody up! Kent saw yu and wanted yu! Lightin up siyah dang!

Siyah- lightin up?

Lotus- yes! What's to be mad at? Kent didn't want her but he wants yu! If yu ask me yu won! Right diamond?

Diamond- Hell yea!

Siyah- well next time I'd prefer yu to tell me something like this!

I said rolling my eyes standing up to walk away I was soo deep in my thoughts I bumped into someone and it turned out to be kian why do I keep running into this kid?!

Kian- sorry!

Siyah- it's cool!

Kian- are yu okay?! Your face is really red!

Siyah- yea I'm cool!

Kian- Do yu umm.... wanna go outside for lunch?

Siyah- why? So yu can run away as soon as I ask yu a question!