Chapter 22

Kashmeres pov

Lately I've been laying low just focusing on school and being a mother to my baby boy! As for me and Aj he be tryna poke his nose around but I ain't for him or his Games! One minute he wanna be together and the next he doesnt so I know just how to fix him!  But this weekend is fight night and I just know he's gonna be pulling his old tricks but I promised myself I wouldn't let him pull me back in....

Kashmere- Yea but I don't know if you're serious or not.

I said laughing and he laughed too

Brian- I'm serious Kashmere lemme take you out sometime

Kashmere- I'll think about it...

Brian- You always say that... come on ma be real te me Wsup?

Kashmere- I just never been with any man other than my sons father...

Brian- I get it.. but don't chu think it's time to try something new ?

He said sounding smooth and I thought about it... maybe he's right I know Aj be messing around with hella females!

* the next day*

The jet landed and Kaiden wouldn't stop screaming in excitement I laughed shaking my head at him looking out the window to my surprise Aj was there waiting for us he even had flowers and bags with him The chauffeur got the door for us Kaiden jetted out the door and I ran after him of course!

Kaiden- DADDDD!

Aj- AYEEEE POP! WSUP MY BOY!

He yelled scooping him up in his arms he looked at me and smiled handing me the flowers I gave him a small smile and thanked him

Aj- Come here gimmie hug Roni..

I gotta admit he looks good asf rn😩 I gave him a hug and the smell of his cologne just did something to me! We got inside the car and got going! I felt him staring at me but I kept my eyes straight!

Aj- You don't wanna see what I got chu?

Kash- I'll look at it later...

I said in a low tone and he laughed but I didn't

Aj- stubborn ass still mad at me I see... it's cool I
Deserve it

I nodded in agreement and looked down at Kaiden sleeping In my arms I couldn't help but smile kissing his cheek and stroking his curly hair I hate that he looks just like Aj sometimes... when we arrived at the beach house I laid Kaiden down and started unpacking our stuff. I decided to look at the stuff he got for me and everything was beautiful and just to my liking!😩 one thing I can say is this man spoils the crap outta me and knows exactly what I like but materialistic things isn't everything....

Aj- You like it?

Kash- I do... Thank you!

I said turning to face him and he held his arms out but I shook my head no

Aj- Roni...I miss you!!

Kash- Stop calling me Roni

Aj- You'll always be my Roni ... come here please?

He said poking out his bottom lip I rolled my eyes walking over to him and he wrapped his arms around me planting a big kiss on my lips

Aj- I love you Kashmere... I really do.. I know you don't wanna hear it but it's the truth and I'm ready

Kash- Ready for what Aj?

Aj- For whatever... I want me you and pop to be a real family ... we can get a place together and everything...