Chapter 32

Siyahs pov

Kent is still alittle closed off to me... we talk about things but he won't go into detail or tell me everything and that kinda scares me because could that mean he doesn't trust me or he doesn't take our relationship serious? and this whole not having sex thing is bothering me... I don't wanna loose him but I also know that I'm not ready for sex... if I did have sex it would be to make him happy which isn't good for me...

Kent- You quiet As fuck what's wrong...

Siyah- nothings wrong... just chilling...

Kent- when you gonna come over .. it's been awhile since you came to my house...

Siyah- Sorry I be busy at home and stuff...

Kent- Mhm... you making me think you don't wanna be around me...

Siyah- No... it ain't that... I promise! I really have been busy my mom went outta town so I had to hold things down! She just got back a couple days ago

Kent- cool... I get it... can I see you tomorrow? I miss you!

Siyah- Yeah... Uhh.. I'll come over...

Kent- Good!

He said sounding happy... I'm lowkey scared because something tells me he's gonna try something tomorrow and I don't wanna have to tell him no... the next day at school I told my girls about it and they all agreed!

Lotus- Yeah I think he's gonna make a move!

Diamond - Yeah girl he just might!

Siyah- what do I do?!

Nakiyah- You gotta tell em you're not ready!

Lotus- No offense but unless you wanna end up alone like Nakiyah I think you better just go along!

Diamond- facts girl! Cause if he ain't getting it from you he's gonna get it somewhere else!

Nakiyah- for the record! I ain't alone I have alittle situation! But siyah you shouldn't do something you don't wanna do!

Siyah- Hmm maybe you're right!

Nakiyah- besides I still have my virginity... it's not so bad!

We all looked at her in shock and she nodded

Lotus- you're a virgin in the 12th grade?!

Diamond- how is that even possible!

Nakiyah- just never met a guy I trusted with my body...

Lotus- hmmm Yeah well Siyah if you don't wanna lose your man you better stop acting so scary!

Diamond- Sex isn't that bad you'll be okay!

Lotus- Yeah you'll be fine! Don't over think it...

She said smiling at me and I gave her a small smile I looked at Nakiyah and I could tell she was alittle annoyed maybe from their comments but truth is I think it's dope she still has her virginity! Later that day I made it to his house and I was scared asf...

Kent- why you all the way over there... come here!

He said chuckling pulling me closer towards him he started kissing on me and I felt as if my heart was gonna jump outta my chest I couldn't take it anymore so I just had to!

Siyah- KENT STOP IM NOT READY!

I yelled he pulled away looking at me like I was crazy and I sighed...

Kent- ready? What are you talking about?

Siyah- I'm not ready for sex... I'm sorry I'm just not!