39

"Are you serious? You think she would like this?" Jamie said in the changing room.

"Absolutely, it's sexy and just say, 'Take me now'."  JJ smiled at her friend happily.

For the past two hours Jamie and the twins had gone around their local mall shopping for an anniversary present for Elaine and getting a few things for themselves through out the day.

Now he stood in a local lingerie shop trying on some of their 'clothes' to see what best fit his petite and pregnant body.

The one he wore now was a skin tight white male nurse outfit the showed off his nicely shaped ass, toned body and bulge

"I don't know. It's kinda tight and expensive. Not to mention that I'll be to big for it in like a week." Jamie said stripping free of the tight material.

"Oh come on, you said no to the cheerleader one and the nerdy anime one you picked out yourself. If your not gonna give her any of those what are you gonna give her?" JJ huffed.

"I liked the picture frame" Lucas piped in quietly off to the side.

"What the hell does she need a picture frame for?" JJ asked sarcastically turning to her brother.

"What does Jamie need the sexy lingerie for?" Lucas shot back.

"To look sexy! That's kinda the point!" JJ shouted at her brother.

"I'll admit I felt sexy but it's far too expensive for me right now. I think I'm just gonna buy her the picture frame. That way I can put the ultra sound picture in it."  Jamie said defusing the tension between the twins.

"Whatever, your loss." JJ huffed out sitting down as Jamie smiled at her.

Once Jamie changed out of the underwear he and the twins left the store and went back to buy the picture frame, much to JJ chagrin but Jamie felt happy.

"Thanks guys for coming out and helping me." Jamie said as the three omegas walked out of the store.

"No problem. I'm a little upset when you didn't get the lingerie, but other than that this was fun." JJ smiled.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we hung out like this." Lucas said smiling.

"I know, I've missed you guys." Jamie said hugging his friends.

"Want to go to the food court for a pretzel or something before your mom comes to pick you up?" Jamie asked hopeful.

"Sure." Lucas smiled.

"I like pretzels." JJ laughed as they walked together hand in hand. 

**

"Ready..set..GO!!" the time keeper said shooting the gun as Robbie Connors, another Defensive back took his turn on the forty.

Robbie Connors "Defensive Back":

Height: 6ft

Weight: 195

Arm Length: 33 1/2

Hand Length 8" 1/3

Vertical Jump: 33"

Bench Press: 18 rep

3 Cone drill: 6.80s

40 yard dash: 4.39s

"Shit." Elaine thought to herself as she took in his time.