Chapter 30

As soon as Max drove me to his house I casually walked with excitement up the stairs to Harvey's room. I would've run but the doctor said no sports so my plan jumped off the 100-foot cliff. Without thinking I slammed the bedroom door open and walked in.
Me-" What's up hoe?"
I shout not too loudly that Tilly or Leo could hear. Harvey is wearing just having a towel wrapped around his waist with his hair dripping wet. I quickly cover my eyes and facepalm myself mentally.
Me-" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on you like that. I should've knocked."
After a few minutes, I no longer hear Harvey faffing about.
Harvey-" Okay you can look now."
Remove my hand away from my face I creep towards his bed. Taking the empty spot at the end of his double bed, he returns back into his room. (Btw there is a bathroom connected to his room).
Me-" I'm sorry again for not knocking."
Harvey-" It's okay it was my fault for not getting my clothes before I showered anyway."
I nod and smack his arm playfully.
Me-" Yeah. How dare you not get your clothes beforehand! So I shouldn't be apologising you should!"
I yell pretending that I am mad without smiling or laughing.
Harvey rolls his eyes and lets out a low chuckle.
Harvey-" Whatever."
Me-" So what did you want me for?"
He scratches the back of his neck and looks down at the floor. I scoot over to him and put my left hand on his arm.
Me-" Whatever it is you can tell me. There is no need to feel embarrassed cause it's only me."
He nods and begins to explain.

I need some time to process what the blonde boy has just told me. So he spoke to Kim on the phone before texting me and she told him not to tell me. However, he has told me cause I deserve to know. I know I have been doing a lot of crying recently but I cannot help it. Tears form in my eyes blurring my vision as I stare at the plain white door. My phone makes a noise. It's from Kim.

Shrek 💅😻

Ik you may hate me for this but...
I cannot deal with all this anymore
Goodbye Stephanie
I wish that you will look back at all the good times we've had and the bad ones too. I'll see you in hell bitch.

Wait what
KIM WHAT DO YOU MEAN
DON'T DO WHAT I THINK YOU ARE GONNA DO

I need to go to Kim. Whatever she's about to do I need to stop her... Before it's too late. I dash my phone on the floor and storm out. Harvey comes running after me.
Harvey-" Stephanie you're not supposed to be running. Stop. You're going to hurt yourself!"
He yells and grabs my arm, he turns me around so I am facing him.
Me-" Harvey I don't care what the doctor said. I need to make sure Kim does something she is going to regret."
I've only just realised that the twin standing in front of me has puffy red eyes.
Me-" You knew."
He doesn't say anything.
Me-" You knew that she was going to do this. Didn't you! Leave me alone!"
I yell. I cannot even look at him. I aggressively yank my arm out of his grip and begin to make my way to the front door. As I get to the bottom step I bump into someone.
Max-" Hey what's going on?"
Me-" Max I'm sorry but I can't talk right now. Move!"
I attempt to push past him but he adjusts his arms so they are blocking my way.
Max-" Tell me. What's wrong?"
Me-" Kim is going to kill herself! And if I don't get there now then I can't stop her!"
I shout as Harvey comes sprinting down the stairs.
Me-" I thought I told you to leave me alone."
Harvey tries to catch his breath. He hands me my phone and walks out the door. I hear a car unlock and the door slam.
Max-" I'll take you to her house now."
I nod and follow to see Harvey in the driver's seat of his car.
Harvey-" Get in!"