Chapter 35

Me-" Max let me get changed."
He continues to tickle me.
Max-" No."
I begin to tickle him.
Max-" That's pointless as I'm not ticklish."
Just as he says that he begins to squirm and laugh.
Me-" I thought you weren't ticklish."
I fold my arms and hold them at my chest.
Me-" Why can't I go get changed?"
I pout.
Max-" Cause I want to cheer you up."
Me-" Max I'm fine. I was down yeah cause you reminded me that I have to leave my family behind when we move to LA but you have cheered me up. Can I get changed now?"
He nods and walks out of the room.

My outfit:

We arrive at the hotel to hang out with Why Don't We

We arrive at the hotel to hang out with Why Don't We. Max keeps on saying I look like Daniel but I don't see it. Well for one I have hazel eyes and he has bright blue. When I say bright blue I mean they are bluer than the ocean.  I am not sure if Harvey has told them about Kim but they will find out eventually if they haven't. Max takes off his cap and places it on my head. I look up at him.
Me-" Hey what was that for?"
Max-" Just wanted you to have it."
I roll my eyes and walk into the room. Harvey runs up to me and hugs me, more like squeezing me to death.
Corbyn-" Hey where're our hugs?"
He pouts and crosses his arms across his chest.
I giggle and let go of Harvey.
Me-" Well if you want one you will have to wait your turn like everyone else."
I first go to Jonah and may I add I definitely get brotherly vibes from him. As I let go, I make my way over to Zach, Jack and Daniel giving them a group hug.
Me-" And finally the little Bean."
I sit next to him and open my arms. He gives a very deep sigh and pulls me in for a hug.
Me-" It didn't kill you to wait did it now."
Corbyn-" Yes, yes it did."
Me-" I was expecting this from Zach."
Zach attacks me by jumping on the sofa. I roll my eyes while the boys laugh like immature teenagers.

I explain to Why Don't We what happened to my best friend and what led up to it all. Crying into the comforting arms of Harvey as he cries with me. As much as it hurts me it hurts him as well, I mean they were pretty close which surprised me.
Me-" You have helped me all through this even though you didn't know. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack and Zach for everything. I couldn't do it without you. I am incredibly grateful for everything you have done. Yeah, you didn't know but you helped me through your interviews, music, laughs and smiles. Shit, I'm being sappy."
Corbyn gets up and walks to me. Arms wrap around my neck. The little bean, well he isn't that little as he is taller than me but oh well, rubs my back.
Corbyn-" We are sorry you had to go through that."
Jonah-" But we are so proud of you, you have gone through it and became a better and stronger person."
Daniel-" Yes we weren't there for you physically but you connected to us and we helped you through what we love."
Jack-" But we are here now and we will do everything and anything we can to make sure you don't go into that state of mind again."
Zach-" Yeah what they said."
The youngest band member scratches the back of his neck with a goofy smile across his clear face.

The 8 of us ended up staying at the hotel, watching Harry Potter, despite everyone's groans, all apart from me and Jonah. It was hilarious seeing all the boys pout as they didn't get their way. Jonah, on the other hand, was dancing on the kitchen counter, rubbing our victory in their faces, while I was searching for the movies. My heart rate beats at light speed as my phone rings. The phone lights up in the dark, silent room displaying the no caller ID across the glass screen.
Jonah-" Answer your phone will ya, I'm trying to watch Harry Potter."
Harvey hands me the phone that is screaming for my attention. My nerves are portrayed in my eyes as my brother like figure gives me a reassuring nod.
Me-" Hello... who is this?"
???-" It's me your best friend..."