2

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Hey, you know Gundham... Right? Do you think you can see where his bird is, you know the one with the red mark on its wing, I'm looking for that one... It has something of mine..."

"Of course, anything for our beloved mechanic"

Your probably wondering who was on the phone with him, right?

It was none other than Mahiru Koizumi, Ultimate Photographer/Despair.

With her intelligence with cameras, there's no doubt she wouldn't be able to find Kazuichis screwdriver along with his tool kit..

A small smirk could be seen on his face...

It could be said.... But he had a weird feeling in his gut, it was...most likely Hope...

... What?

Hope?

What's that?

- - - -

Tanaka was on the balcony, watching his birds fly in circles...

He was waiting for Kazuichi to arrive so he can just insult him again...

Though, he wasn't jealous of the male, because unlike Kazuichi, he's useless...

.... He loved it...

The more Kazuichi insults him, the more despair he gets... Kazuichi really does love him, huh?

... No... Kazuichi hates his guts, he knew that already...

He tugged on his scarf and started panting... Why was it so hot all of a sudden...

Has the thought of Kazuichi loving him make him flustered...?

...

"Ngh!"

He felt something punch his back...

"Ah... Kazuichi" He smirked, turning around to look at him, "you have arrived, im guessing someone has helped you, correct?"

"..."

Kazuichi just shoved Gundham and started climbing over the balcony, trying to reach the falcon.

"... What...?" He whispered, "... None of these-..." He paused, "you wasted my time! None of these birds have that red mark on its wing! Where is that one?!" He shouted.

"You will have to look yourself, have yourself in some more pleasure and feel this despair" He whispered.

"Hmmph!!like hell!" He argued, "this is for Junko! You know it too! Your trying to-... Huh? What? you're trying to make me feel more despair..?" Souda asked.

"..."

Tanaka nodded his head and clapped his hands, a big shadow can be seen behind Kazuichi...

"Jesus fuck..." He gasped.

It was the bird he saw before... It's way bigger than he expected it to be... It was intimating...

He let a small whimper out, why was it so... Scary...

He slowly took a step in front of the falcon and looked up at Gundham.

"Go ahead, get your required material, or are you too frightened to actually lay a hand on my beloved subordinate" Tanaka smirked, scratching the falcons chin.

"..."

Souda glared and tried to reach for the bird, but it suddenly started cawing.

"Gah!" He backed up and saw Gundham laughing at him, "pathetic,how utterly pathetic!"

"Ugh! I hate you AND your stupid bird!"

The falcon snapped at him and turned to Gundham, he shook his head.

"They have stated that they wanted to end your being, though I wouldn't accept them to eliminate a mortal who is valuable to someone such as myself"

"The hell man! You're so creepy!" Souda barked, walking off.

"..."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"...no, screw that"