4

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"You damn-... " Kazuichi grabbed his wrists and went to a glass room.

"... Stay here"

He locked the glass door that Gundham was in and...

Pressed a button that made the floor vibrate.

"Gundham, stand still for goddammit" He groaned, "hold on..." He paused the machine and walked inside the glass room.

"Here..." He whispered, putting a shock collar around the other.

"Okay, there, now. I'll continue"

He ran out the room and slammed the clear door shut.

once he clicked the button, the glass started to shake and Gundham was stuck onto the floor, his boots were caught on to something...

"..."

"... What's going o-..."

....

A stampede...?

"...a-ah!" Tanaka flinched...

... It was just a hallucination...

...

Kazuichi smirked and opened the door, peeking his head inside, "so... How'd you like the show...?"

"..."

Gundham kept quiet....

"..."

"I-I..."

His body was shaking and his arms were getting goosebumps...

"Gosh! Quit being a wimp, just deal with it you moron! I made an execution for everyone, except for me of course"

"..."

Gundham stared at him and sighed, "... The despair inside of you is disappearing..."

"..." Kazuichi glared at him and huffed, "it's really not!"

"I would never betray Miss Sonia!"

Gundham nodded his head and fully opened the door, "was a stampede really necessary? It would make more sens-"

"What? Ya wanna go to heaven or some shit?!" He growled, "don't insult the things I make without my permission! You Dumbass!"

Tanaka shook his head and glared, "I will never enter heaven, for I am not-"

"You hate it up there? Heh! As expected of a Supreme Overlord Of Ice dude" He mocked.

Tanaka gasped and suddenly felt his face redden, "... Supreme Overlord... Of Ice..."

"Uhm... Yeah? That's what you call yourself"

Gundham covered his face and walked off.

"H-Hey! Dont walk off like that! Tell me when your leaving!"

...

.... That feeling in Gundhams stomach...

It was as if his stomach was swirling around in circles...

... What could that feeling be...?

(S H O R T CHAPTER!!!!)