6

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi combed his fingers through his partners hair as he was drinking in cola, Gundhams hair was... Fluffy and it felt nice when he stroked his fingers through his mane...

"..."

"Dammit... Am I really going soft on him now...?"

Souda continued to comb his fingers hrough Gundhams hair, until he hit a small spot...

"Eh.. ~"

"... Hm?"

Kazuichi stopped and tugged on the chain, "that was cute" He smirked.

"... That was an accident, I do apologize..." Gundham murmured.

"..."

".... Fuck... Gundham was right... My despair is leaving... Why...?"

Kazuichi got up and kicked the chair, "yeah, the breaks over, let's go back..."

"..."

"Something is bothering you, what could that be...?"

"Huh? No... It's nothing just uhm... Shut up"

Souda opened the door and left..

-In the Building Room-

As they walked in  Kazuichi locked the door and took Tanakas leash off.

"... Why... Did you lock it?" Gundham asked, taking a step back.

"...Gundham... I-I...er..." Kazuichi just paused and glared at his palm, "... Fuck it...-"

"Gundham, I don't know what the hell is going on right now... "

He grabbed a wrench that was in his pocket and flipped it up in the air, "uhm... Forget it..."

He walked off and went towards the monokuma.

"..."

"... Kazuichi, will you perhaps need assistance with that?"

"NO!" He shouted, grabbing a nail and screwing it in.

"... I'm.. Fine, don't worry you moron!"

"..."

Kazuichi layed a hand on the monokuma and banged his head on it over and over again, "Fuck! I hate this!"

"... Hate what exactly?"

"... Nothing! It's just a buncha crap, ya know"

"..."

Souda continued to work on his masterpiece until he felt something...

"Th-The hell? Get your hands off of me..."

"..."

Gundham was hugging Kazuichi from behind, "th-the hell man! Get off!"

"Get the fuck off!!" He started squirming around some more, until Gundham moved his arms towards Kazuichis stomach, "Gundham!!! Off!!!I'm trying to do this!!"

"Kazuichi, answer, what is happening to the despair that was once inside your body?" He grunted, taking the shock collar remote away from Kazuichi.

"N-Nothing..."

"... Honest? Because I would assume it's disappearing"

"... It's not... Believe me, I would know.."

Gundham kissed Kazuichis neck and let go of him, "... Don't do that... Your disgusting"

"..."

Gundham handed Kazuichi the remote and sighed, "fine... Go on and use it" He smirked.

"... No..."

"See, just as I suspected, your despair IS leaving, how dare you!" Tanaka shouted, 

"N-No! I swear it's reall-"

Gundham snatched the remote from Kazuichi and turned it on, "GUNDHAM! GIVE THAT BACK!"

"Gngh!"

"You idiot!" He grabbed it and turned it off, "..."

"... Dammit... You're right... I'm losing despair..." He sighed, "I will keep it a secret, though you better find a way to redeem it" Gundham glared, "I will not talk to someone who is not interested in the same..."

"..."

Souda watched as Gundham fiddled with the door knob, "... The doors locked...remember?"

"..."

Gundham just glared at him and sat down on the floor from far away...

"... Look, I'm sorry... " Souda huffed.

He grabbed the chain and walked towards Gundham, putting it on him.

"..."

"Dont go though... Because... I don't trust you..."

"... Trust me? with what exactly?"

"... That-... That My despair is leaving..."

Gundham just grabbed Kazuichis wrist that was touching his neck, "..."

"..?"

He pulled Kazuichi close and started to kiss him...

"..!?"

Souda was in shock, though he didn't mind, he was just... Confused on why Tanaka would kiss him, especially if he found out his despair was leaving..

"... Kazuichi... I apologize for what I'm going to have to do next..."