"Trust me"

Gerard and I cuddled on the couch for a while watching movies but it was finally time to feed B. She was really cranky. I didn't want to get off Gee's lap but I did anyway grabbing some cheerios then sitting right back on Gee. 

"B come here I have some O's" I said and she crawled over to me. She came to my feet and I picked her up in one swift motion. Gerard rested his chin on my shoulder as I fed Bandit. Bandit would eat a little then play with Gee's nose it was adorable.

 I started to realize being a father seemed amazing. "Babe..." I whisper a couple minutes later as B drifts off to sleep. "hmm.?" Gee says softly and I giggle, "I can't wait to be a father." I says leaning my head on his chest. 

"You'll make a amazing dad to two lucky little ladies." Gerard says. I sigh smiling, "Jamia is already like 6 months pregnant... What am I gonna do... how am I gonna tell my mother? What if she kicks me out?" I ask.

 "If she kicks you out you live with me" Gerard says. "Oh Gee, you don't need to take care of me and my girls." I say and Gee shakes his head. "I know, but I want too." 

That day I went home to my mother, "I am gonna be a dad" I blurt out as we ate dinner. "What?" She asks. "This girl I got pregnant one night.... is due in a few months" I say my mom was filled with rage. So I packed my bags.... I am leaving....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Frank Iero and Jamia Nestor to the main office" The announcement said as I listened in the office. I tapped my toe as they walked into Principal Urie's office. 

 "g-Er Mr.Way?" Frank said taking a seat next to me as a VERY pregnant Jamia sits on the other side of him. "Hello Iero" I say nodding trying to keep it professional. "So... Two ay? Congrats." Urie says looking at Jamia who frowns and rubs her stomach. 

"Well you probably are wondering why Mr.Way is here" Urie says looking at me. "yeah" Frank says. "Yeah why?" Jamia adds. "It has come to our attention Frank wants the babies but Jamia doesn't" I say and they both look at me. "Yes indeed it has come to our attention, and Frank is to young to take care of them" Urie says and Frank's eyes start to water.

 "No don't take my babies away from me! Please don't Mr.Urie! Sir please please don't, Mr.Way please no no don't let them take my babies! I am turning 18 in a couple months! Right after they are born! Please please please let me keep them!" Frank say sniffling as tears roll down his cheeks, Jamia frowns. 

"Calm Down Frank" I say sighing. "But but but-" Frank says but Urie cuts him off, "Let me finish Frank... Mr.Way is going to be the one fostering them until you are financially stable to take care of them." Urie says and Frank sobs flinging himself into my arms, "Thank you so much Mr.Way thank you so much" he says and I hug back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A month and a half later)

Frank and I painted the babies room, pink and gray it took us a while but the guest room in my house was now turned into a room fit for two beautiful princesses.  "It is beautiful" Frank said in awe looking at the room, "Not as beautiful as you." I whisper in his ear making him blush.

 "I love you Gerard Way" he says turning to face me. "I love you too my dear" I say giving him a quick hug. He blushes and giggles then gets a call from Jamia. "SHE IS IN LABOR!" he yells getting his jacket. I got the car keys and he picked bandit up and we rushed to get into the car. 

"Omg Gee! I am gonna be a daddy!" he squeals as I put Bandit in her seat then climbed in the drivers seat starting the engine. Then Bandit spoke up, "You already my Second daddy!" She said sternly and obviously upset. "what?" Frank says turning to look at her. "YOU are my daddy! My daddy Number 2!" She screams and cries.

 "Awe shhh baby I'll be your second daddy" Frank says calming her down. "Otay dada" She says to Frank and I smiles, "Awe how cute." I say. "DRIVE BABE DRIVE!" Frank yelled and at the moment I stepped on the gas peddle and we were cruising down the interstate. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~