05 - Bitchier

TW/CW: Underage Drinking

***

With no little aggression, Izuku stabs the slice of watermelon on his plate, glaring at the food like it killed his mother

'No, that was the fucking concrete, wasn't it?' 

"Izu, babes," Valeria speaks up hesitantly. Izuku stares up at her, glare softening and the worried look he's given. 

"Sorry," they mumble, shaking their head, "sorry I just didn't think...," they trail off, "of all the fucking places too."

"It's fine, Mon Lapin," Xael leans over and rubs little circles into Izuku's flipped over palm. 

Ezekial leans into him and wraps an arm around their shoulder, "besides, you have every right to feel upset. I'd be pretty damn mad if my Aunt and Uncle showed up when I was meant to go on vacation." 

Izuku frowns, "if you're aunt or uncle showed up anywhere in my vicinity I would knock their teeth in." 

Viva snorts, "Xee already did, remember?" 

Unprompted, Izuku's lips quirk, "fuck you did," he flips over his palm and intertwines his fingers with Xee, "that was plenty attractive." 

Ezra smirks, "and we'd do the same for you, Izu," he leans back in his chair, "those fucker try and pull any type of shit with you they meet my fist." 

Izuku's smile grows, "you guys are literally the best." 

Ai laughs, "damn fucking straight we are." 

*** 

Katsuki is at a loss for words. That was...that was Izuku. That was fuckign Deku. Deku, who broke up with him and then disappeared. Left without so much as a fucking goodbye, and that hurt. Not Katsuki, of course, but his fucking pride. 

And then four weeks later he sees Deku dry-humping two different guys and shotgunning like he'd done it for centuries. He was fuming for weeks, and so long as he was around, no one dared mentioned that fuckers name. 

And now, here they are, on their supposed fucking vacation, and Deku is there. Looking different, with different people. And he isn't scared anymore, instead, he'd made Katsuki flinch. Made Katsuki feel like a little bitch, his hand way too fucking cold. 

"Was that Midoriya?" Sero questions a little dumbly, "or was it someone who looked a lot like him?" 

"Of course that was fucking him," Katsuki snaps, "he recognized all of us."

Kaminari, in a voice way too cheerful, counters, "he fucking hates all of you, too!" He turns to Shinso, ignoring the vindictive look Katsuki sends him, "we get to see them, babe! It's been way too fucking long."