CHAPTER ZERO

_____

"DESIRE"

~ACT 1 : CHAPTER 0~

'PROLOGUE'

Not sure where to start telling this story

Not sure where to start telling this story. So I'll give you a run down on what the fuck is happening and what happened before what seems to be the end of humanity and the end of the fucken world.

There is this thing going around, it's a curse called "CRUCRU."

It was believed to manifest as a disease where one could possibly get infected though physical contact, but it turns out that it is rather a cruse then a disease. This curse is something us humans are destined to experience. That is because it is triggered by our greatest desire.

Early symptoms of this curse include a sudden bloody nose accompanied by a fainting spell and auditory hallucinations. These hallucinations are the entity responsible for turning people into monsters. That's right, monsters.

The hallucinations manipulates the individual into revealing their greatest desire and giving in.

I knew about this "CRUCRU" shit even before it became a huge problem. Let me explain what I mean by that.

My greatest desire was to kill those who killed my parents. We were a rich family and well known, and one day we were robbed. I was not there on the day of the event, I was at the park with Hyun-Su. Him and I grew closer and closer due to us attending the same school and what not.

Yes, we were rich but didn't care for the money. We never let it get to our heads.

When Hyun-Su walked me back to my place, the doors were opened. So he went in ahead of me, while I stood behind him. We walked in and seeing my parents there on the floor covered in blood and dead, hit me like a truck.

After that day, Hyun-Su and I were inseparable. He was more to me after that and I was more too him, but yet again, I always was.

But you see, I got a bloody nose all of a sudden and I kind of gave in. However, I got a message from the police saying they found the men who killed my parents, but they were found dead. At that point, I had no great desire. I might have not been able to kill the men who killed by parents, but knowing they were all dead brought me peace. So the monster became part of me. However, I do get nose bleeds when I'm in danger or monsters are near. You can basically say my monster protects me. The cool part about it, is that I can morph into my monster-self, if that makes sense.

My transformation is similar to Hyun-Su's but instead of my arm turning into this spikey wing. My shoulder blades grow these wings similar to Hyun-Su's and they are just as deadly.

Later that year, a new kid transferred into our school. Hyun-Su was being him and tried helping the new student. However, that new student was one son of bitch, who can burn in hell. He began to mess with Hyun and would hurt anyone who would stay at his side. But me being the bitch I am, didn't give two shits, so I stayed with him because I promised him that, just like how he promised me.

Hyun and me made this promise once we got together. Yes, him and I are dating. But anyways, we promised one another to be there no matter what. I even got us these silver rings that had "promise" engraved on them. We wore them on our left hand (ring finger).

I fought those fucker and stayed at Hyun's side.

After school, I would always bring him over to my apartment, we would leave our things at the door and head straight to the bathroom. I would then bring things to clean up any of our wounds and place them on the counter. He would then lift me up onto the counter and stand between my legs, due to our height difference.

I then proceed to clean his wounds, once his are clean, he would take some of the supplies and clean mine. Once we finish, we hold each other for a while before giving each other a kiss and saying "I love you." This became a must whenever we were in situations like these.

But no matter what, we never lost that loving smile for one another.

That same year, Hyun's parents and sister died.
I then saw him get a sudden nose bleed one day, that is when I knew he had a desire, which was to kill himself because he feels as if it should have been him.

So I made him promise me to be with me forever and he promised. I then knew, he would fight the monsters in order to live and stay with me.

However Hyun and I decided to move. He took his gaming computer and I took my bow and arrows.

You might be asking what bow and arrows. Well you see, I do archery and for my 16th birthday, my parents got me a custom bow with so many arrows.

That's where I'll stop for now, but don't worry, my story is just beginning.

_____