CHAPTER SIX

_____

"DESIRE"

~ACT 1 : CHAPTER 6~

'A MONSTER IS A MONSTER'

After spending most of our day roaming the other floors, we finally returned to first floor

After spending most of our day roaming the other floors, we finally returned to first floor. Once we got there, we walked in with our fingers intertwined. We got looks once we entered, but Hyun and I decided to dismiss them. We then walked into the room where Eun-Hyeok was.

We then placed two bags in front of him. One of the bags were mine, while the other one belonged to Hyun. The bags contained things he asked for and once he saw them, we left.

Hyun and I then made our way to the room where they keep us in. But before going, he met up with a girl named Ji-Eun to give her a diary that she asked for. She thanked us and bowed. I then gave her a faint smile before Hyun and I made our way to the room.

Once we got there, we saw Han Du-Sik. Hyun passed me his things and then procced to take the key from Du-Sik. Hyun then began to unlock the lock. I gave Du-Sik a small smile before Hyun placed the lock into his hands. Hyun then placed his hands out to me. I then gave him, his things and then my bow and arrows.

"Please take care of our things and good night Du-Sik" I said to the man and bowed to him. I then turned to Hyun and he extended his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we walked into the room before Hyun closed it behind us.

_____

Hyun and I then went to the spot we called ours. But before we could sit down in each others company, we heard someone calling our names. Him and I then got up and headed to the door, that's where we saw some people. This dude then passed us a paper. Hyun grabbed it and I rolled my eyes at them before Hyun and I went back to our spot. We then opened the paper to reveal things the others wanted us to bring back.

_____

The next day, the door was opened by Eun-Hyeok. Hyun and I then looked at one another before getting up and heading over to him.

_____

Hyun and I were currently making our way up through the stairs outside the building.

While going up, Hyun kept tying this fishing line to the stairs. This would make it easier for us to come back and not get so lost.

Once we made it to one of the floors. Hyun and I kept setting these trap like things. This was so we could get notified when a monster passes by or something.

We then headed to one of the residence's apartment to get what they asked for and I was now currently looking for sunscreen. "I found it" I said to Hyun and smiled. He returned the smile back as I gave him the product. He then placed it in his bag. However, while walking out we heard a trap go off. This indicated that a monster was somewhat near. "it's the fast one again" I hear my monster say.