4

I wake up and rub my eyes. I rub my thighs and put on jeans, a black top and a leather and boots.  I leave my hair down and go get Daisy ready. I put her in a skirt and a jumper with tights and converse. Josh walks out and looks at me. "We need to talk" said Josh. "OK. Baby, go to your play room." I said to Daisy. She walks off and we sit down. 

"I know your job is hard but I need you to take a step back" said Josh. "I just started with the Avengers, I know I am a mom but this is my job. I can't just leave. I love my job. Look, Steve's expecting me soon. Daisy is in daycare there." I said. I grab Daisy and head to the compound. I go to daycare and drop her off. I then head to where the offices are. Steve walks over and looks at me. "You OK?" asked Steve. "Yeah, just talked to Josh about my job. He hates it" I said. "Oh right" said Steve. I nod. Peter Parker walks inside. "Hey you two, I'm going for a swim, wanna come with me?" asked Peter. "I don't have anything, I'm just gonna do paperwork" I said. Steve is the same. Peter nods and leaves. 

I brush my hair out of my face and go to my desk. I settle down and begin to work. Pepper walks over and smiles. "Hey, how are you today?" asked Pepper. "Fine, I mean..... ugh I can't lie. Josh hates my job" I said. Pepper nods. "He isn't from this world" said Pepper. I agree with her. "I mean, my dad is an agent and obviously I'd grow up to be an agent" I said. Pepper agrees.. "Momma!" said Morgan

"Yes, sweetie?" asked Pepper. "Daddy wants you" said Morgan. Pepper nods and they leave. I smile and Steve walks over. "I was wondering, maybe me and you could go out for dinner with Clint and Laura?" asked Steve. "Sure, I'd like that" I said, smiling. Once the day is over. We head home. 

"Josh.... I'm going for dinner with Laura, Steve and Clint, so you have Daisy" I said. Josh just grunts. 

I slide a dress on and white vans

I slide a dress on and white vans. I curl my hair and do light make up. I go out and Josh looks at me. "Enjoy" said Josh, frowning. I just nod and leave. I get an Uber to the restaurant and once I arrive, Steve's waiting for me. "Hey, they have the table. I decided to wait for you" said Steve. I smile. "OK, let's go in" I said. We go to the table and sit down. 

We have wine and just enjoy ourselves. "How's you and Josh?" asked Laura. "Good. His annoying me right now with his hatred for my job but I honestly I don't give a shit. His acting like I shouldn't work because I'm a mother" I said. "His just been annoying but everything will work out" said Laura. "I hope so but maybe we're losing our spark" I said. Steve looks at me. "What do you mean?" asked Steve. "I don't feel the need to kiss him when we've not seen each other for a week or even a day, we don't cuddle anymore." I said. "Maybe couples therapy" said Clint. "No. There is nothing to do in that aspect, he would rather divorce me than go to therapy" I said. "Ah right" said Laura. I nod and Clint pays for us all. "Eh, we asked you both out." said Clint. I head out and Steve waits with me for the Uber. "I guess I'll see you on Monday" said Steve. "Yeah, Sunday off. Need a lie in" I said, laughing. "So do I. One day off" said Steve. I nod and he looks at me. "Hey if you ever need to talk, we can meet in a park" said Steve. "I'd like that" I said. 

I get in the Uber once it arrives and then I get home. I go inside and put on my pyjama's and take off my make up. I slide under the covers and instantly fall asleep. 

Today was really good and Steve is a total sweetheart.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry for not updating in a while.

Lorna xx