18

The wedding

My dress is quite simple but I love it. The design is amazing and I love it so much. 

I do an up do but it's messy with flowers in it

I do an up do but it's messy with flowers in it. My make up is light and natural. Dad walks in and kisses my cheek. Daisy is 4 and Hudson is 2. 

Daisy is in a dress made of lace and flowers in her hair

Daisy is in a dress made of lace and flowers in her hair. I smile at her. "Momma! I miss daddy, when are we seeing him?" asked Daisy. "Soon, baby girl" I said. "I miss bubby" said Daisy. "You will see him soon" I said, smiling. Daisy adores Hudson and he adores Daisy. Their so cute together. Laura, Pepper, Jane and MJ are my bridesmaids. Dad walks in. "You ready?" asked dad. I nod, smiling. The girls walk down the aisle as does Daisy. 

Me and my dad walk down the aisle, Steve is crying. Dad hands me my hand to Steve and goes to sit own. 

VOWS:

Steve: "Ellie, when we met, I didn't know what was going to happen to us and boy, am I glad I met you and fell in love with you. You make me happy every day and made me happy. You gave me a son and daughter. When you smile, you cheer me up, when you cry, I always follow behind you. You are the love of my life and I will always love you till the end of time"

Ellie: "Steve, where do I start with my love for you. I wasn't happy before I met you but as soon as we met, you made happy and feel something that I never felt in my life. You gave me little Hudson and made me a mom for the second time. Hudson is just like you, happy, quiet and fun. Daisy adores you as do I and Hudson. Your the love of my life and I will never, ever fall out of love with you" 

We swap rings. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" said the priest. We share our first kiss as husband and wife. We go to the reception and have our dinner. Once it gets to our first dance, we decide on Perfect by Ed Sheeran feat Beyonce version. I rub my hands on his shoulder and kiss him. "I love you, Steve" I said. "I love you too" said Steve. We have the daddy/daughter dance and my mum dances with Steve. We share dances with Hudson and Daisy. 

I kiss him and we hug our kids bye. We head to the jet for our honeymoon in the Maldives. We check in, get to our room and spend time under the covers. 

We instantly fall asleep.

I'm a married woman now.

Updated again!

3 more left

Lorna xx