8

I wake up and it's 10 weeks later. I feel really sick for some reason. I stand up and go get dressed. I'm just in my office. I think I'm going to buy a pregnancy test, me and Steve have slept together multiple times. 

I go find an outfit. I slide on a dress with black heels. I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. I put Daisy in a dress and tights. I put her vans on and leave her hair down. We have a quick breakfast and leave. I rush into Target, buy three and rush to the compound. I leave Daisy in the day care and go find Steve. His in his office on his phone. "Steve.... I think I am pregnant. I need to do the test" I said. Steve nods and we go to his bathroom. We do the tests and wait 2 minutes.

Pregnant.

"Holy shit" I said. "Wow" said Steve. He kisses me. "Wow we are having a baby!" said Steve. I smile and kiss him. "I have no clue how I can leave Josh. He is going to be so pissed" I said. "Let's wait a while" said Steve. I nod and kiss him. I decide to work in Steve's office. I look at Steve and his smiling. "What's up with you?" I ask. "I'm very happy, I am going to be a dad" said Steve. I smile and poke his cheek. "I'm just happy that I'm having a baby again" I said, smiling. "Your a great mum" said Steve. "You'll be a great dad, Steve" I said. Steve smiles and we go for lunch. 

Wanda walks in and looks at me. "Your pregnant" said Wanda. "Shh! It's Steve's!" I said. Wanda nods and leaves. "Wow, we have an ally" I said. "We do" said Steve. "I feel like Josh was never for me" I said. "Really?" asked Steve. "Yeah, I mean what I feel with you is.... what I thought love should feel like" I said. "Well, I am glad to be the one for you" said Steve. I laugh. 

We go back to work and then once we finish, me and Daisy go home. I gave Steve the pregnancy test. I let Daisy play in her room and I sit on the sofa. Josh walks in and sits down. "Hey, date night?" asked Josh. "I'm meeting Laura, Wanda and Hope for a girls night" I said. Josh just nods and I go find an outfit. 

I put on my dress and heels

I put on my dress and heels. I leave and go to Steve's. I texted Hope, Wanda and Laura come over. I watch them walk inside and sit down. "Girls, your going to be my excuse. Me and Steve are dating and we're having a baby. Please don't tell Josh." I said. "Sure, we hate him anyway" said Laura and hope. I laugh and they leave. 

I sit beside Steve and he smirks. "Alone at last" I said. "We sure are, darling" said Steve. I blush and kiss him. He kisses me back and picks me up. He carries me to his room and gently places me on the bed. I pull his top off. He pulls my dress off, being careful to not rip it. We get into it and once we finish, I text Josh to say I'm crashing with the girls tonight. He replies with fine. 

We order pizza and once we finish eating, we watch a movie and then head to bed. We instantly fall asleep. 

Today was amazing and we're having a baby

Hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx