Sunday; technically Monday

.## Sunday; technically Monday.

[12:30 AM. Harry is next to a car, wiping the grease from his hands with a cloth, a thin coat of sweat covering his face. Tony enters the garage.]

TONY: "You done with this one yet, kid?"

HARRY: "Nah, she still needs some work."

TONY: "How come? You started a week ago."

HARRY: "She's a b*tch, I'll give her that." (Wiping the grease off his hands with a cloth.) "I'll be done by tomorrow though."

TONY: "Don't bother kid, somethin' tells me the hag that owns it ain't gonna pay up."

HARRY: "What makes you say that?"

TONY: "She bought a new one yesterday, no way in hell's she comin' back here for that piece of shit."

HARRY: (Looks back at the car, expression falls.) "Oh."

TONY: "Don't stress it kid. You did a good job, it was just a bad investment."

HARRY: "Okay." (Looks back at Tony, shrugs.) "I don't care. Can I go home now?"

TONY: "No, sorry. We got one more customer. Rich kid, lives up in the Hamptons."

HARRY: "Why would she come here, then?"

TONY: "Beats me. But he, looks like the kind that'll pay big. Probably fucked it up and he's here to hide it from daddy." (Turns and is about to leave the garage.)

HARRY: "Where're you going?"

TONY: "Home."

HARRY: "But I don't." (hesitant.) "I can't even speak to regular customers, let alone some snobby-ass priss."

TONY: "Kid, don't make me smack you. It's one customer." (Holding his forefinger up.) "Here, I'll lay it out for you: what's wrong with your car? There, see? That wasn't difficult."

HARRY: "Fine." (Waits for Tony to turn around.) "...smartass."

TONY: "What was that?"

HARRY: "Nothing, nothing."

[Scene shifts to Louis pushing his car inside the garage. Harry puts down his cloth and walks over.]

HARRY: "You need some help with that?"

LOUIS: "Yeah, that would be a nice. Would you be a dear and help me before my back breaks?" (Harry gets behind the beat up Porsche with Louis and pushes.) "Thanks."

HARRY: (Glances at Louis' watch as he fixes his hair.) "Sorry, I should've helped earlier."

LOUIS: "No, it's alright. I'm sure it would've been hard to notice a Porsche at this dump."

HARRY: (Purses lips, bites his tongue.) "So what's wrong with your car?"

LOUIS: "I f*cked it up and I'm here to hide it from daddy, obviously."

HARRY: (Eyebrows knotted.) "Uh...could you be a little more precise?"

LOUIS: "Oh, and I'm a snobby brat. Sorry, I must've forgotten about that part."