Saturday

##Saturday

Scene 1

[Harry walks briskly towards Tomlinson Manor, once he reaches the door he knocks impatiently. Louis answers it, surprised.]

LOUIS: "What are you doing here?"

HARRY: "I need to talk to you."

LOUIS: "Again, why are you here?"

HARRY: "Because you wouldn't come by Tony's anymore, now that your car's fixed."

LOUIS: "Well... yeah, okay, come in. If you see my parents, let me talk." (Lets Harry inside, they walk towards Louis' room, David enters)

DAVID: "Louis! There you are, I was just speaking with the Vander... and who is this?"

LOUIS: "Dad, Harry. Harry, this is my dad."

HARRY: "It's a pleasure."

DAVID:(Smiling) "Yes, it certainly is. Where did you say you met?"

HARRY: "Well-"

LOUIS: "At the skating rink."

DAVID: "The one you went to with Luke?"

LOUIS: "Yeah."

DAVID:(Gives Harry an uneasy once-over, still smiling) "Right then. As you were."

Scene 2

[Louis' room. Harry's sitting on the bed, Louis' pacing.]

LOUIS: "Did you see that? The way he looked at you? That's the same way he looked at me when I said I'd apply to college on my own. Like I'm... less. Like I'm a moron."

HARRY: "You're not a moron."

LOUIS: "Really? Cause I've been doing some pretty moronic shit for the last seventeen years. I didn't even pick my boyfriend... speaking of which, I hate Luke. He makes me homicidal and horny at the same time and it is the most fucked up feeling."

HARRY: "Is moronic even a word?"

LOUIS:(Stops pacing, narrows his eyes at Harry) "Really? That's what you picked up on?"

HARRY: "When I'm mad, I picture your Starbucks slurping face, and I feel better."

LOUIS: "What, this face?" (Does the face, Harry laughs, then his expression slowly goes serious)

HARRY: "Louis, I came here to apologize. I never meant to make you feel inferior, just because your life wasn't as... independent, as mine."

LOUIS:(Snorts) "It'd be poetic justice for the way I've probably made everyone around me feel. Don't worry about it. I'm not made of glass." (Sidesmiles) "I should be the one apologizing to you. You didn't deserve the way I acted yesterday. It was immature as fuck, even for me."

HARRY:(Shrugs) "I'm not made of glass either."

LOUIS: "What are you made of?"

HARRY: "What kind of question's that...? Flesh, blood... bones?"

LOUIS:(Shakes his head) "Never mind. I was trying to get you to philosophize."

HARRY: "No, I plan to work for a living."

LOUIS:(Hisses a laugh) "Funny."

HARRY: "It's true. You can't make a career out of a philosophy major." (Pause) "Speaking of which, have you decided on your major?"