Chapter 17 - Aelin

"Why is that bitch here?" Lorcan growled, drawing me back to reality.

"Ask Aelin, she sent me here." Deanna smoothly replied.

I kept my arms around Feyre who was still silently sobbing but looked at Lorcan. "She convinced me not to kill her, you can't either."

"Orcus would be here." Fenrys grumbled. I hadn't noticed him shift back.

"Are you sure you are all willing to fight in this war?" I looked at each of them in turn.

"Damn right we are, who are the others though Aelin?" Aedion asked, I forgot they hadn't been introduced.

"Rhysand, High Lord of the Night Court." I gestured to him, he grinned at my friends.

"Mor, Rhysand's cousin." She gave an over dramatic bow.

"Cassian, Rhysand's general." He smirked, ruffling his wings.

"Azriel, who I'm assuming has a title of some description."

"I'm Rhys's spy master." He replied, looking very inclined to hide in the shadows surrounding him.

"And this is Feyre, High Lady of the Night Court and Rhysand's mate." She didn't seem to notice that I was talking about her.

"Is she ok?" Fenrys asked, concern filling his face.

"Let's just say the dude that Lys wanted to kill was a douche to her and leave it at that." like hell was I telling them Feyre's personal history with the High Lord, even if they are my family.

Feyre suddenly sat up, pain on her face.

"Feyre darling, talk to me." Rhys was instantly kneeling in front of his mate.

"The Cauldron, it hurts." Then she collapsed.

"Fenrys, you are going to go through the portal I make and do your jumpy thing to get Yrene, tell Dorian and Manon what is going on while you are at it, we need all the help we can get. I'm going to give you a vile of my blood, draw the wyrdmarks I give you in it to get back here, understand?"

He nodded at me and I made quick work of slitting my wrist and letting it flow into the ice vile Rowan gave me before making another portal, Fenrys ran through.

"Yrene is the best healer in the world, and she has delt with plenty of valg related things, she can help her." Rhys distantly nodded, cradling his mate in his lap.

"Are you sure bringing Manon here is a good idea?" I turned to my mate.

"Why?" I smirked at him.

"Other than the fact these High Lords don't seem to like women or humans and as Manon looks like a human woman, if even one of them insults her there is going to be a blood bath." He replied, eyebrows raised.

"I'll get Dorian to talk to her, they are married after all." I really should have thought through bring Manon, he was right.

About a minute later a portal opened and Fenrys reappeared followed by Yrene, who immediately rushed to Feyre's side, hands glowing. Dorian, Chaol and Manon.

"Why is it that whenever we have a week of nothing crazy you are the one who drags us back into shit?" Manon was pointing at me.

"This time it isn't my fault." I told her.

"It's mine." Deanna replied.

"You," Manon snarled, nails ripping free as she moved to attack.

"Manon, don't, we have bigger problems." I snapped at her.

She hissed at me but put her nails away, I looked back at Yrene.

"She's going to be ok," she told us, as if she could feel the attention on her, "She has a connection to something powerful, their very essence is linked, if something happens to one, the other can feel it."

"Shit, she means the Cauldron." Mor looked extremely worried.

"She needs to sleep, if she sleeps through the night then she will be right as rain tomorrow." Her hands drifted down her body, hovering over her stomach for a little longer that I would have liked. Her eyes snapped open.

"Who hurt her like that." Yrene's voice broke.

"Her ex." I quickly replied, she just looked up at Rhys.

"You are her mate?" he nodded "You can't touch her in any way for at least two weeks, if you do the damage I just healed will reopen."

I will never get over how frank Yrene can be.

"Are you trying to tell me that he didn't just rape her, he literally damaged her?" There was death in his eyes. Yrene nodded.

"I am going to kill him." Rhys growled.

"No, you aren't, I wish I could say that you could, but we have a valg king to deal with. We all need a good night's sleep, last night really doesn't count and we have all had a long day." I put on what Rowan calls my Queen voice and without a word Rhys scooped Feyre up and silently walked into their room.