No Control

Yn Pov:
Waiting for the team to get back was excruitatingly slow, it was intruiging though to see what Garcia did when we finished the case. We scouted for some new possible cases however there was nothing except for cold cases. After that we played many a card game and then I tried to learn some magic tricks because I hadn't forgotten the promise I had made Reid that I would learn how to do that magic he showed us when we went over to Rossi's that one time, I hadn't quite managed to get it yet however I was close.

"Oh no", Penelope sighed as she stared at the screen causing me to look away from the card in my hand.

"What's wrong?"

"The team's fight has been delayed due to weather, they won't be back until at least 2 hours"

"Oh", I said, disappointed. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone, it was still in the early afternoon so me and Garcia had though of going out with them. It felt oddly strange not being with them on the case especially since I had only been working here for a couple of weeks.

I guess serial killers had a way of bringing people together.

"We should probably just head home I guess", Garcia suggested.

"Yeah my leg has been killing all day", I say standing up and grabing my crutches to see her shot me a look of disapproval. "Look staying at home wouldn't have done anything so leave me alone", I state but she still didn' look happy with me.

I threw my keys on the side table as I walked through my apartment doors and flopped straight onto the sofá. As soon as I lay down I heard a jingle of a bell and I turned to see May running into the room.

"Hey there cutie", I say as she climbs up to greet me. She purrs in response as she curls up in a ball on my chest. I smile down at her as I stroke her black fur. With my spare hand I reached for the remote and turned on the tv and went straight and flicked through all the channels and platforms until I finally landed on YouTube. I clicked on the first video I saw which just happened to be related to One Direction a from there I just got stuck in a loophole.

I stared at the screen and sighed as I realised that I've been watching for at least a couple of hours and that I should probably eat something and get changed because I don't think I could handle being in pants any longer, they irritated my bullet wound so badly. I lift myself up off the sofa, not without difficulty and I gobble over the my bedroom. I took off my shirt and bra and put on a small white tank top and my blue sweatshirt that had Harry embroidered in pink on the corner, I slipped out of my pants so I was just in my underwear, luckily I had ordered the sweater 2 sizes too big, so I was basically drowning in the material. I'm not gonna lie to you even though Harry's merch is kinda overpriced it was the best purchase I've made in a while.

I grabbed my crutches and headed over to the kitchen. I opened all my cupboards and my fridge to find that they were basically bare and I threw my head back in frustration. I really could not be bothered to go down the the shops at the moment so I retreated to my primal instincts which always brings a lot of judgement. I grabbed a couple slices of bread and the ketchup bottle and yes, I made a ketchup sandwich. I wobbled back awkwardly to my sofa and continued with the one direction interviews. Because I have about zero shame.

I was halfway through my sandwich when I heard a knock at the door. Confused, I slowly made my way over to the door and peered through the eye hole. I flung open the door when I saw who it was and my arms wrapped around the the one and only Spencer Reid.

"Hi", he spoke laughing, his arm awkwardly lifted in the air. I released my grip as I realised that the hug was a bit to much.

"How do you keep getting up here without ringing?", I said with genuine confusion as I stepped back to let him inside.