-March 9th 2021-

I'll start this entry by saying I got a new tail. The image is at the top and the one in the middle is the new one. And yes, I get real fur tails, fake ones just don't make me feel connected to my theriotype at all, I think I would feel more connected to a real silver fox tail than a fake one that looks like a maned wolves tail. Though you should be careful about where you buy them from! My first tail (the black one) is from when I thought I was a black wolf so it's pretty old, but it's still in great condition which is good, I don't use it much but It kind of reminds me of my horse theriotype. Anyways, enough about my tails, i'm talking about meditation now.

          Well i'm really struggling to meditate recently, probably because I stopped meditating for a while. I'm pretty sure my spirit guide isn't very happy with me. When I do manage to meditate, it's usually at like 10:30-11:00pm since I find it easier to meditate before I go to sleep, and I don't feel like updating this at that time so i'll probably just wait for the next day.

          And I have run out of things to say that has happened today but I can talk about stuff that happened this weekend. Let's just say I shifted a lot outside. I ran around and collected sticks :). And while it is fun shifting, I don't live near a forest, I live in a town with a very small front yard, and considering I got hit by a car in my last life going across the road isn't very fun. There is this patch of grass and a few trees separating each side of the road that I had to cross to get the sticks and since stick make canine brain go brr brr, every time I went on the road I had to sprint across. I still had fun but people forget how dangerous cars are, 3,000-4,000 pound things with glowing eyes moving at whatever the speed a stranger wants to go even if they are told not to is threatening! Anyways, that's it for now.

See you in the moonlight-Crow