March 11th

Wow I sure am not good at posting at night

          I didn't meditate, but I did go into the forest again. I just ran around in the forest and jumped over the creek. Navigating the forest felt so natural and easy, even though it's small you can still get a bit lost.

          Wow my horseback riding lesson was bad! I couldn't get the horse I was riding to listen to me. It also hurts that I'm treated like a beginner rider even though I have been riding for 2 years, it's probably because most people have been at the stable for longer. The horse I usually ride is named Fifi. While she is a murderous mare, she does enjoy riding, she always shoves her head through the halter, into the blanket, or the bridle. While most of the people at the stable don't like riding her I do, probably because she reminds me of my horse theriotype. She is a chestnut but personality wise they are almost the same. I'm pretty sure Fifi also has a similar build compared to my horse theriotype, though my theriotype is much fluffier in the winter, I am so glad Fifi doesn't shed to much. 

And I once again have no idea how to end this

                                                                                  See you in the moonlight-Crow