March 10th 2021

I didn't have time to type yesterday so here we go.

          I did end up meditating, though I didn't do much since I fell asleep, I did finally see my guide again though :)

          I went in to a forest behind my school, well it's not really a forest since most of the trees have been chopped down, but it still resembles a forest inside. I didn't realize how quickly spring was coming until I went out there, there was so much vibrant green grass and moss. Which led to me having a lynx mental and sensory shift. I ran up and down a steep hill without a problem and walked across the creek over 2 sticks. I also stood on a log above the creek, so I'm glad I didn't fall in since the creek water is polluted. I usually don't have much endurance but I felt like I could run forever. I need to take a picture of it since it's a bit hard to describe. While I love shifting, I think that sensory shifts aren't fun most of the time. Remember how I said the creek was polluted? It also smells really dusty since well, it's dusty. The place kind of reminds me of my mindscape if humans tampered with it to be honest. 

          I have been energetic for about all of March, does anyone else feel like that? I usually dread March Madness at my school but I've been excited for it since i'm competitive and I can let energy out, plus depending on which theriotype I feel closest to at the moment, I enjoy testing myself.

          And that is all I can remember from yesterday so uh... yeah, still short.

                                                                                                                   See you in the moonlight-Crow