Angelina Jolie

How you met: You are the assistant to the director that's shooting her movie.

"Y/N!! Where are the coffees?!?! Where is that lazy girl?!? Y/N!!" the director yells.

"Sorry, sir!! Here are the coffees!!" I tell, running over.

I hand out the coffee to everyone as the director says sorry about my lateness. I hand the last drink to the most beautiful woman on set.
"Y-y-your latte, ma'am," I tell.
"Thank you," she says, winking at me.

"Pfft!! God, what is this?!?" the director asks.

"It's an almond milk chai latte," I tell.
"I didn't fucking order this!! I asked for coffee!!" he tells.
"Actually Jack, you asked her to just surprise you. This is what you ordered, just deal with it." the beautiful woman tells.

I smile and nod shyly to her as I move to get other things on the set ready.

Who asked who out first: Angelina actually asked me out first.

I've been on her movie sets three times before, but never really spoken to her since I was a lowly intern at the time. Now that I was promoted to an assistant, I was able to speak with her anytime that I want to.

"How are you doing Y/N?" Angelina asks.
"I'm doing well. This is the last scene, isn't it?" I ask.

"That it is. You will be attending the movie screening, won't you?" she asks.
"The director doesn't really want working staff there since we weren't really in the making process so no," I tell.

"Well, you'll be the exception. I'm asking you to join me as my plus one." Angelina tells.

"A-are you sure?" I ask.

"I'm serious. I'll pick you up later tonight," she tells, winking at me.

When did you say I love you and who said it first: I said I loved her first

We had been dating for three months after the movie premiere. Since she left for another set to film her other movie, I was left with my shitty boss.
"Y/N!! Where is my coffee?!?!?" he yells.

"Coming, sir!!" I tell.

I bring him his final coffee for the day and move on to fixing everything for the last day.
"Hey Y/N!! Isn't this your last day on set?" James, the other stagehand, asks.
"It is. I'll be moving to the Walt Disney Company. Not only does it pay more, but it also has me in a position that I applied here for. Assistant director. Meaning I'm manning the camera from time to time, not running coffee." I tell.

"Good luck then," James tells.

I get through the day with no problems and start to gather my things when my boss comes over to me.

"There you are Y/N!! We got a bunch of guests coming tomorrow that will need coffee, so I'll need you to come in early," he tells.

"Mr. Nolan, today's my last day with you. I won't be running coffee for you anymore." I tell.
"What?"

"The owner of the Walt Disney Company called and offered me a job as the Assistant Director. Not just an assistant to the director, like you have me. I'll be over there starting tomorrow." I tell.
"That's bullshit!! You never told me this!!!" he yells.
"I gave you my resignation with your coffee yesterday. You said, "Yeah, sure. Do whatever you want.", I don't work for you anymore." I tell.

"Fine then!! Get out!!" Mr. Nolan yells.
"Gladly," I tell.

I leave off of the set for the last time and move onto something better. I get on the phone and called Angelina.
"Hello."
"Hey, babe," I say.

"Hey! How did it go?" she asks.
"Better than I thought. He didn't even remember that I gave him my resignation letter." I tell.

"Stupid bastard," she says.
"I know," I tell.
I get to my car and cut our conversation short.

"I'm getting in the car now and heading home. I'll talk to you later babe. Love you." I say.

I drop my phone when I say that and thought about what I just said. I scramble for my phone and see that she already hung up but sent a text to me.

Angie: I love you too❤️

I smile at that and drive to my apartment.

Pet Names/Nicknames:

Angelina has called me Sweetcheeks, only because I have a big butt and would hit it anytime she could. I would call her sweetie and babe.

Her Exs:

I know she was recently married to Brad Pitt and they do still talk to each other frequently. I don't see him often, but he's a cool person. I don't have any problems with him.

Your Exs: 

I have three exs. The first was my best friend that I still talk to, the second is a random guy I dated back in college, and the last one was a girl that cheated on me. She still tries to get back together with me and calls but I don't answer her. Angelina has met my best friend and is good friends with him but hates the girl that cheated on me. She came to my apartment once when Angelina was there and cursed her out. That same day, I moved in with Angelina.

When you're sick:

Whenever I'm sick, I try and push through the day without telling anyone I'm sick. It would only be when someone tells me to go home and threatens to call Angelina is when I would rest. They would call her anyway and she would take the whole week off to take care of me. Soup, rest, and plenty of water.

When she's sick:

She's a total baby when she's sick. She'll whine for cuddles, want to be babied, and do what she can to keep me from getting sick but at the same time want my attention and body heat.

Arguments?:

We've only had one major argument ever and that is when I went to deal with my ex-girlfriend alone. She hated the fact that I was with her, for one, and hated that I went to do it without her. I told her that it was my problem that I had to deal with myself and she didn't take it too well.

"You didn't have to do it alone!!" she yells.
"Yes, I did!! She wouldn't have done anything to me!! If you were there, she would have just attacked our relationship!! I didn't want to give her any ammunition to use against us!!" I yell.
"We would have been fine!!" Angelina tells.
"You don't know that!! I didn't know if we would!! I made that decision and you'll just have to live with it." I tell.
"We're supposed to make decisions together!! We're in a relationship Y/N, you're supposed to trust me!!" she yells.

"And you're supposed to trust me too!!! I handle it, but you still don't trust me to do it." I say.

My phone buzzes and it's my boss, Ms. Webb. She's texted to see if I can come in.

"Look, I got to go in. We'll talk about this later." I tell.

She didn't say anything but leave out of the room. I sigh at that and get going to the set. It gave me some time to reflect on everything that was said and I could see where she was coming from. I get home late and see the lights were out.
"Sweetie, I'm home," I call, turning on the lights.

No one answered, but I saw a note at the key hooks. I place my keys there and take the note.
'I left a surprise for you. Follow the rose petals.'~ Your Sweetie.

I smile softly at that and look around for the petals. I see them on the staircase and follow them to our bedroom. I open the door to see the room dimmed and a lingerie-clad Angelina on our bed.

"Hello love," she says, seductively.

"H-hey," I say.

"I'm sorry that we were arguing about that girl. I know you see the good in everyone and wanted to put this to rest," she tells.
"Yeah," I say.

"So I thought that I should apologize to you in the best way," she tells.

And oh did she apologize.

Did you break up? If so, how and did you get back together:

We never had a big argument enough to even think about breaking up. We work together so well together.