Normani: Family Trip Pt 1

My POV

"You sure it's alright that I'm coming with you on the trip?" Kaylee asks.

"Girl, if you ask that again, I will punch you. My family and your family have known each other since we were in diapers. If you didn't come, then it would have been a waste of a trip. I'm glad that you are coming with us." I say.

"Okay, okay. It would have been a waste for you to miss a Hawaii trip." Kaylee tells.

"Laie is wonderful this time of year. Mom and Dad were excited to show everyone around the island." I say.

"Does Normani know you are going to your home away from home?" Kaylee asks.

"Dinah," I say, rolling my eyes.

"I shouldn't be surprised then. How's she taking the news?" Kaylee asks.

"Trying to search everything and anything to not make a fool of herself in front of our grandparents. Dinah is just making it harder for me to calm her down." I say.

"Besides that, are you going to show her Laie Falls?" Kaylee asks.

"I need to get permission first. Many people have been going after hours and making a mess of the place." I tell.

"Be ready for two months of it," Kaylee says.

"Don't worry, I am," I tell.

My phone rang, and I looked at the screen to see who it was. I smile at the screen and pick it up.

"Hi, Manibear," I say, smiling.

Kaylee snorts at the nickname but keeps quiet since I'm on the phone.

"Babe, I thought that we agreed on that nickname." Mani sighs.

"You agreed. I didn't listen. So what's going on, baby?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know when you are going to be back. I want to run some of these pronunciations by you again." Mani tells.

"Baby, you don't have to keep learning Samoan just for this trip," I say.

"I just don't want to look like a fool in front of your family," Mani says.

"Pele," I say.

'Darling.'

It was silent on her end as I said it, and I knew that she was trying not to get aroused by my voice in a different language.

"E te le faia se mea e te fa'aalia ai oe o se vale." I say.

'You won't do anything to make yourself a fool.'

"P-Pepe." Mani stutters.

'B-Baby.'

"O e vevela ma faʻalavelave, pele?" I ask, smirking.

'Are you getting hot and bothered, darling?'

"Fuck! When are you coming back home?!" Normani asks.

"I can be there in five minutes," I say.

"I will be waiting in our room. I'm using the strap on you. I want you face down and ass up." Normani tells.

"Yes, daddy."

"That's my good girl." 

We hang up after that, and I look at Kaylee with a severe look.

"Don't say a fucking thing," I say.

She holds her hands with a shit-eating grin and mimes, zipping her lips together. I grab my things, leave her apartment, and go to my car. My phone buzzed as I sat down, and I knew that it was Kaylee.

'Your contact for me is now, Good Girl.'

'Have fun getting laid.'

I roll my eyes, smile, and drive over to my house.